Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
If not for the scourge of war... I_vote_lcapIf not for the scourge of war... I_voting_barIf not for the scourge of war... I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
If not for the scourge of war... I_vote_lcapIf not for the scourge of war... I_voting_barIf not for the scourge of war... I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

If not for the scourge of war...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

If not for the scourge of war... Empty
PostSubject: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Would we all be a little better off? Would we all have a place to call home? Or a world without scorn?

The chuunin walked down the streets, sand shifting ever so slightly beneath his feet. Nothing like the mother-land, where dirt replaced sand and sakura bushes replace cacti. A small black bird with a beak seemingly too big for it's body perched on the shoulder of the teenage chuunin. Seventeen years old and already hard on the forge. Muscles bulged beneath his white coat and pants, black on the inside with black trim on the out to match his hair.

Yellow eyes to penetrate the hardest of mental defenses, he stared at each storefront until he found his shop. Well, not his, but it might as well have been. Unlocking the gate he flipped the sign from kyuugyou to kaihou, the shop now open, Atsushi stepped into a side-room with a bamboo beaded doorway. Listening to the beads bang together he changed into his work attire.

Kuu hopped off his shoulder before this and was now perched on a branch mounted to the wall for his exclusive use. This was, as it were Atsushi's room in the shop. No orders to be currently filled, he sat and listened for the bell mounted to the drape over the entrance. The shop was, open front to allow air-flow.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 pm

It was a very hot day as the sun raged on, with no clouds in sight. Rukasu was a little sweating, as he drank water from his water bottle. Rukasu wanted to find a worthy place to actually stay in so he can be cool and relaxed. Rukasu kind of hated being in the control, as he always had to walk him and Sabimaru everywhere.

Rukasu was walking down the street as he show a shop. Rukasu wondered what was in the shop. "Hey sabimaru" Rukasu said as he waited for a responce from his brother.

"What is it Rukasu, Im resting." Sabimaru said as he was not pleased to be awoken from his slumber. Sabimaru wanted to train because he had felt that he was weakened some how, and wanted to see if he can get powerful. He wanted to actually figth someone worthy. Sabiamru wanted to kill but he couldn't because Rukasu will kill himself if Sabiamru would've killed someone.

" I am going to enter this shop, is that ok?" Rukasu asked him, since Sabimaru wanted to train.

"ugh! fine I don't care what you do, just make sure we train". Sabimaru said as he went to rest again. Rukasu smiled as he entered the shop, he looked around and wondered if he wanted to get something. Rukasu notice a young lad sitting down, "excuse me sir, my name is Rukasu and I was wondering what kind of stuff do you sell?" Rukasu asked hoping this person would reply.

Last edited by Rukasu on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:08 pm

The bell chimed as a dark-haired individual entered. Addressing Atsushi the boy asked what the shop sold. Standing Atsushi grabbed a gallon sized gourd from a stand. "Weapons..." came his one word answer. He walked to a large metal fixture by the rear wall and kicked open the door which was about a foot and a half wide.

Taking some of the fluid from the gourd in his mouth he made a flicking motion with his other hand, unconsciously channeling chakra to his hand. His hand seem to explode into flame. Concentrating the fire down to the tip of one finger, he blew the liquid in a fine spray through the fire into the furnace. A jet of fire, lit the contents of the furnace in seconds.

Slamming the door closed he corked the gourd and placed it under the display case. He rapped on the glass of the case even as the heat from the open room began to get sucked into the furnace. While the area directly around the furnace would be hotter, the actual shop would be much cooler than the direct area, or even outside. "Some of my work..." He said, indicating the various weapons within the case.

T'was true. All the weapons in the case were of his own making, with the master bedridden he had to take up the yoke to make ends meet. Atsushi took very little from the man, as he gave him a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Rukasu was very pleased to hear that it was a weapon shop. Rukasu wanted to get something special. Rukasu looked into the case as the man spoke, Rukasu was very impressed.

" What is your name? I am amazed at your work. I specialize in water style, and i was wondering can you make me a gourd for water, so i can utilize my water jutsus?" Rukasu asked him hopefully he will have an answer for Rukasu that will please him. Sabimaru was listening on the whole conversation, as he started to laugh out loud.

"Sabimaru!, Stop it! Im sorry but my twin bother as you can see if very rude." Sabimaru showed his head as his head was right next to Rukasu's head side by side. "Sabimaru, why weren't you sleeping?" Rukasu asked his brother.

" I told you that i wanted to train, but now I just want to fight him." Sabimaru said as he glared at him as Sabimaru was very eagered to attack him.

"Sabimaru your rudeness has gone far enough. now stop!" Rukasu yelled at Sabimaru as didn't pay any mind to Rukasu as he just glared at the kid.

"so kid you wanna fight us? Or do you wanna fight me alone." Sabiamru said as Rukasu looked at him like he was crazy.

" Sabimaru are you out of your mind, you can get us killed if we don't work together." Rukasu couldn't do anything to change his mind but lets see what the kid would say.

Last edited by Rukasu on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Atsushi returned to an upright position, eying the newcomer. Although the two looked to be polar opposites, it was obvious that they were brothers. One seemingly the nice, diligent, malleable one. The other a violent, arrogant, suppressive force.

Taking a few steps to the side, he rounded the end of the counter, a clear path between himself and the newcomer Sabimaru. In a flash he was no longer at the end of the counter, instead he was next to Sabimaru facing the other way with a tantao pressed to the boy's neck. "That arrogance, will get you killed. I speak from fact, that if I wanted to, you would both be dead. However I can tell a Sunagakurian Ninja from a civilian with my eyes closed."

With a flick of the wrist the blade returned to a resting position before he slid it back into it's sheath, positioned in on his back at the waist, just past the throwing daggers and near his Katana. Turning around he returned to the counter the normal way, without shunpo. "I can make you the aforementioned gourd, it's not excrutiatingly hard to mold metal." He remained undeterred by this young teenager's attacks. He would not succumb to what this moron wanted for him to do. Because if he fought either one...they would most assuredly die should he go all out.

Keeping a straight face the whole while he spoke once more. "My name is Atsushi Hashirama."
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Rukasu couldn't believe his eyes seeing how fast the kid was. Rukasu was amazed that someone like him can be that fast. "That arrogance, will get you killed. I speak from fact, that if I wanted to, you would both be dead. However I can tell a Sunagakurian Ninja from a civilian with my eyes closed." He said as Rukasu smiled as he knew that scared Sabimaru.

Sabimaru just glared into the yellow eyed foe, "Whatever, because you are one to talk!" Sabimaru said as he put his head back behind Rukasu's head as it went back to sleep.

Rukasu sighs as he was relived that Sabimaru didn't make a scene. " I'm sorry for my brother, he is evil at heart but with your speed he knew not to mess with you." Rukasu said as he looked at him walking back to his chair.

"I can make you the aforementioned gourd, it's not excruciatingly hard to mold metal." He said as Rukasu nodded to him. "My name is Atsushi Hashirama." Hashirama said as Rukasu bow his head to him.

" I'm impressed by your speed, I am also impress that you can help me and my water problem. I would love to have a spar with you, nothing big, I just want to be able to see if i am good enough. I would like to go some place where there is a lake near. " Rukasu hoped he will accept this training between shinobis.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Atsushi scowled slightly as the boy offered to spar with him. He had just opened the shop, the master would be furious with him. But the offer was more tempting.

"Alright, I'll spar with you. Use whatever you have, however you want. Your ability to command the suiton element doesn't phase me in the slightest." Though, what he said was true he slightly despised himself for acting so rashly. Humility was something he lacked. Respect for his own power, granted that in a fight of fire versus water the match would be pretty even. Water would inevitably win should it be used correctly.

He had to ask though, "Why do you two fight? And I don't mean each other, that reason is obvious as the difference in hair color between the two of you. Why do you fight as a shinobi? Is it to gain power? To protect someone, something or an ideal? Or something else? Your answer determines how I fight against you."
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Rukasu looked at him as he spoke, Rukasu knew tat sabimaru was listening and he knew that he was greatly happy that Rukasu challange the shinobi. Rukasu was in one of his good moves as he smiled and looked at the shinobi and took a deep breathe.

"Why do you two fight? And I don't mean each other, that reason is obvious as the difference in hair color between the two of you. Why do you fight as a shinobi? Is it to gain power? To protect someone, something or an ideal? Or something else? Your answer determines how I fight against you." he said as Rukasu looked at him, closed his eyes and took another deep breathe.

"I Rukasu, I fight with honor, to protect the people i care about, and to show the world that i am very worthy enough to even change my brother too. "Rukasu said as Sabimaru started laughing, "I told you Rukasu, you can't change me, The reason I fight is to gain power,and destroy anything that comes my way, I hate everyone and even you." Sabimaru said turning his as he looked at him, and as he sneered at him.

Rukasu was furious as he knew that he hated when Sabimaru would talk like that. " I', sorry again, I have a lot of respect for you and he doesn't at all." Rukasu said hoping the guy wouldn't kill Sabimaru for what he said.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:14 am

Atsushi regarded both of their answers, they were fighting for opposite reasons even though they were twins. Ying and Yang... Atsushi thought. Reaching under the counter Atsushi brought out a roll of leather, unrolling it on the counter revealed his many weapons. His Katana and Tantao went at his hip at a forty-five degree angle to each other. Next to that were his throwing daggers.

"Alright, lets get this over with. Lead the way..." He crossed his arms as he looked back and forth between the two brothers, one of them was going to start walking momentarily to go to this 'Training Area'. In a flash Atsushi moved to the sign by the entrance and back to change it from kaihou to kyuugyou. He had been here for an hour, if somebody was coming in, they would have already.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Rukasu told Sabimaru to rest right now as Rukasu bowed at the guy, and turned around, walking towards the door as he headed to the training arena. Rukasu knew that he was over his head, after seeing those weapons that the guy had. Rukasu started to get nervous. Even Sabimaru felt him being nervous.

Hey Rukasu, don't be nervous you and I are going to do fine, Sabiamaru talked to him threw thought.

I know but he has weapons that can kill, and we have weapons too but not so compared to him. Rukasu said back in his thought talking to Sabiamru. Rukasu kept on walking towards the stadium as he was ready more than ever to prove himself worthy enough to gain respect for once.

ooc: i posted less becasue you post less...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If not for the scourge of war...   If not for the scourge of war... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If not for the scourge of war...
Page 1 of 1