Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_vote_lcapKaijuu, Ketsueki I_voting_barKaijuu, Ketsueki I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_vote_lcapKaijuu, Ketsueki I_voting_barKaijuu, Ketsueki I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kaijuu, Ketsueki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

Kaijuu, Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Kaijuu, Ketsueki   Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:38 pm

General Information
Spoiler:

Name: Kaijuu, Ketsueki
Nickname: N/A
Alias/Codename: Cero

Birth Date: 5/18
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Profession: Hokage

Personal Information
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 124 lbs.
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Red, where he grew up the color was a dominant trait.
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: N/A
Appearance: Ketsueki is a slender man of average height. His black hair is spiked at its tips and covers his head down to the end of his neck. The Hokage’s eyes are slightly covered, but not enough to impair his vision. His skin is soft from having taken immense care of it and feels as though it has never experienced a day of punishment. His eyes…Those blood red eyes that just stare into your soul, seeing exactly who you are and what you’re thinking. Their odd color is the result of the Hokage’s heritage, or in other words the clan that he is from. His ears are pointed, most likely from a birth defect or freak accident involving experimentation, even he does not know why. Though he does not appear to be, Ketsueki is quite strong for his size and would be a bad person to have an arm wrestling contest with.

The Hokage is always dressed in very formal Victorian Era outfits. Suits with lots of fancy ribbons and threads hanging off, along with flashy things to just make him stand out in a crowd and get looked at. Most of the cloth itself is black or deep depressing colors. Ketsueki’s head is always coved with a black hat that goes with every single one of his outfits, and, if he felt like doing it, could flip it inside out to the white side to match a brighter suit. The Hokage rarely ever wares the traditional Kage robes, due to a number of reasons. One of the reasons is that the robes are white, a color that he never wears. As well they are heavy making him extremely hot on those long days.

Ketsueki has one outfit in particular that he wears more often then all his others. It is black on the outermost parts, like all of his others, but with a white shirt at the undermost layer. The collar is tucked neatly with a red ribbon around it. The next piece up is a black vest with a red trim around the outside of it. That piece is covered by a jacket like article that stretches all the way down to around Hokage’s feet, held closed by gold lines stitched into the cloth. The jacket is also trimmed, but with white, all around the article. The cuffs are buttoned nicely into place, and give it a more proper appearance. The Hokage’s hands are covered by tight black gloves that fit exactly how he prefers them. His legs are covered by black dress pants, tight but not too tight as to where they would hinder movement. His feet have nothing particularly special about them, just a pair of dress shoes. The last piece of clothing in the outfit is a blood red cape that is attached to his jacket just barely does not drag against the ground.

Personality: Ketsueki was not given his position because of how he acts towards those that surround him. He has only ever come out of his home after large periods of remaining there in its dark grasp, and usually after the sun has set. However, he has been seen a number of times during the day purchasing food and other oddities. This has raised suspicion as to what he might be; however, most of the members of the village brush it off as a compulsion. All sources of light are covered in his home, not a single opening is in his holdings except for a strange area that can only be described as an alter. Much about this man is shrouded in mystery and may never be revealed, but what is known is that he is incredibly powerful. As such no one knows much about him and most do not attempt to interact with the Hokage in regular conversation in fear of in sighting his wrath. They do not know, however, that if someone talked with him he would not react at all with anger. Ketsueki is a member of the village and feels that he is responsible for everyone in it. His actions only project him as a dark person, when truly he is far kinder then most people believe.

Phobia(s): Ketsueki is deathly afraid of fire and will move away from it as quickly as possible due to an incident in his past, and if he cannot get away he will only quiver in fear unable to bring himself to put it out. He is only able to get close to fire when he has it in his own control, like on a torch or such.

History: Pre-Konoha: Two children born into a world of utter darkness, one, Ketsueki, raised on the blood of his victims and the other, Ranpu, on love of his family. They grew up in an underground city filled only with their people, living with each other peacefully. Ranpu was always happy and opened up to everyone around him, bringing lightheartedness with him where ever he went. The youths were enrolled into the training of a shinobi when they were only four years of age; it was a great honor to live this life. Ranpu was a prodigy, capable of defeating anyone in his class as well as those who should have outclassed him, but would never go too far with the battle. It was said that he would bring great honor to the family and that his father would be immensely proud of him. This child was filled with great joy over his deeds and received much love from those around him. This is not the child of this story.

No, it is the brother of this child that the story shall revolve. They are twins yet their appearances and attitudes are completely opposed to each other. The second boy is a dark one, whom was no where near as successful as his fraternal twin, never received the affection of those around him no matter what he did. He was able to defeat those around him in the shinobi training academy, but the fights were much more brutal and savage. His family in particular looked down on this kind of behavior, and it eventually ended with him being disowned by everyone except his brother. He hated the fact that his brother was superior to him, but Ketsueki still loved him and tried to do better with Ranpu’s help.

Through months of secret training with Ranpu for hours at a time Ketsueki was able to fight almost as well as his brother. However, his whole world was about to be destroyed. The secret meetings between Ranpu and Ketsueki were discovered and their father was enraged. He did not want his bad seed ruining his perfect son and so he attacked Ketsueki in a blind rage. Ranpu would not allow his brother to be slain in cold blood, and so he took a blade through his body for Ketsueki. Ranpu then forced Ketsueki to flee while he held of their father. His last words were, “Live your life for the both of us,” said before Ketsueki ran out of the caves into a world he knew nothing about. The closest village was the Konohagakure no Sato, he was only seven years old at the time.
Early Konoha: Ketsueki was unable to participate in daytime activities, but was completely able to act at night. He became a Genin soon after he joined the village, keeping to himself most of the time. He would perform missions regularly and eventually became a respected member of the society. When the Chuunin exams rolled around Ketsueki was able to obtain the rank relatively easily, always thanking his brother for giving him the chance. As a Chuunin he became an academy teacher for a few years to help those in the village, opening him up a little bit more to those around him. The experience was good for him teaching him how to work with others a little bit more, and gave him some more time in the sun to adjust to it slightly. These years would be looked back on as his best, for what followed was not at all what he had hoped for.

Jonin to now: When Ketsueki became a Jonin he was assigned three new, hot off the press, Genin to look after. Netami, Kenshiki, and Doki were there names. He did not think that it would be a difficult task; he was one of the best in the village in terms of combat. The three were a balanced group who knew how to handle themselves well for Genin, eventually convincing Ketsueki that they were ready for bigger and better things. One day a seemingly simple C-rank mission came up and was given to Ketsueki, who took it without thinking much about it. However, when they got to the area of the mission it was much worse then Ketsueki could have imaged. The number of enemies was ridiculous it had to have been around one hundred men all armed and ready for combat. There was no way he get away with all three Genin there, so he had to choose between them. He was fast, but if he tried to take more than one of them they would all die so he grabbed just Doki and ran as fast a he could away from the fight. Not once did the broken hearted shinobi look back, tears streaming down his face. His whole purpose was ruined and he was a broken man of 17.

After the incident Ketsueki began taking up a new mission everyday. Whenever there was an A or S rank mission available this shadow would be on it. His stamina began to dwindle and others could tell that he would not be able to continue like this for much longer. Eventually the Hokage stopped giving him missions and had him on leave until he was recovered from the tragedy. However, after he was able to perform missions again he went back to the no rest spree and it looked like he would never stop. A solution rose at the passing of the Kage. Ketsueki wanted to repent for his “sin” by helping the village, and the point of the Hokage was to help the village. So he was appointed to the position with the intention to help the people around him. He will now do whatever he can. He is now 21 years old.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Ketsueki grew up in a place where the sun was never seen. His eyes are still not fully accustomed to light even after all the years and have trouble adjusting to it.

Hobbies: Ketsueki spends his spare time (when he has it) reading any form of book that his hands can come in contact with. His mind is never satisfied with what it already knows.

Personal Effects: Ketsueki always has a rather unsettling talisman on his person. Said talisman is covered on the front with the picture of a staff that most kings or great rulers would posses.

Last edited by Ketsueki on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

Kaijuu, Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaijuu, Ketsueki   Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:22 pm

I am HOPING that this is sufficient. If it is not please inform me.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Kaijuu, Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaijuu, Ketsueki   Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Approved X3 now it's YOUR responcibility to take care of konoha!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaijuu, Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaijuu, Ketsueki   Kaijuu, Ketsueki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaijuu, Ketsueki
Page 1 of 1