Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapKuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_voting_barKuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapKuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_voting_barKuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurasoku
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kurasoku

Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu   Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

;;;SKILLS;;;
;;;Knowledge Skills;;;
Quote :
Ninjutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice
Level III: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and to have two ninjutsu elements. The second will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank than himself.
Master Level: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu, and three ninjutsu elements. The third element will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank then himself.

Genjutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use Genjutsu up to A rank of two sub-types. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level II effects.

Taijutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
;;;Ability Skills;;;
Quote :
Chakra Capacity
Level I: Allows the shinobi to sustain a bit more Chakra. 10% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
Level II: Allows the shinobi to sustain a greater amount of Chakra. 20% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
Level III: Allows the shinobi to sustain a Large amount of Chakra, 30% more. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).

Genjutsu Resistance
Level I: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of the same rank, making it easier to make a plan of escape. Allows the use of Genjutsu Kai. Requires at least Genjutsu Knowledge level I.
Level II: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of one rank higher. Also, allows the use of Genjutsu Hakai. Genjutsu of one sub-type require one less chakra to break.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use Tadai Nentō. Genjutsu of one sub-type require two less chakra to break, and genjutsu of two sub-types require one less chakra to break.

Kekkei Genkai Mastery
Level I: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank C.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank B.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank S.

Summoning
Level I: Allows the ninja to summon a rank C creature. Requires at least Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Knowledge level II.
Level II: Allows the ninja to summon a rank B creature.
Level III: Allows the ninja to summon a rank A creature and to use summoned animal related jutsus.

Quote :
Knowledge Skill Points.
18/18 Spent.

Ability Skill Points.
24/24 Spent.

;;;JUTSU;;;
;;;Nara Clan [Shadow] Jutsu;;;
Quote :
Kagemane
Type: Ninpo
Sub-Type: Kage
Cost: 4
The signature of the Nara, this jutsu allows the user to control his opponent, touching the enemy’s shadow with his own, if it is on a good range. This makes the movements of the target be the same as the user, only with a mirror effect. This jutsu will cost 2 CP per turn instead of just one, for each opponent caught.

Kage Kubi Shibari in the Jutsu
Cost: 8
After an opponent has been captured with the Kagemane no Jutsu, the user can the extend shadow to the throat of the target in the form of a hand to suffocate him. This shadow is physical, binding an opponent's body and capable of actual damage. Requires Kagemane upon the target.

Kagemane Sattou
Sub Type: Kage
Cost: 7
This technique is used to capture particularly nimble opponents by generating a Shadow while moving, surprising the enemy by generally appearing next to them and casting their shadow forward without stopping, momentum pushing them forward. This Jutsu is treated as Kagemane and also costs 2 CP per turn to maintain.

Kage Nui
Cost: 11
The user draws shadows from the ground as with Kubi Shibari, however, instead forms the shadows into tentacle-like spears capable of piercing an enemy's body with ease. This technique may be used in conjunction with Kagemane.
;;;Fūton;;;
Quote :
Name: Futon: Kaze no Yaiba [Sword of Wind]
Type:Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Futon
Orientation: Offensive
Cost: 17
Effects: An extremely potent wind jutsu that functions with merely a flick of the fingers, this technique releases a series of air waves that do not merely cut but, at a molecular level, breaks down what lies within it's path, making it extremely difficult to defend against. This technique is best utilized in close range, as it is more difficult to respond to the simultaneous blades being released.

Quote :
Point Spent
D-rank;;; 1 x 10 = 10 JP
C-rank;;; 2 x 15 = 30 JP
B-rank;;; 1 x 20 = 20 JP
A-rank;;; 1 x 25 = 25 JP
---------------------- 85JP

165/165 JP Left.
5/90 Bonus JP Left.

Last edited by Kuku on Mon May 24, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu   Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:52 am

Your a Tokujo thus you have 24 Ability Points and only 255 as you dont get anbu chuunin. And please specify your basic Jutsu points and your bonus jutsu points.
Back to top Go down
Kurasoku
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kurasoku

PostSubject: Re: Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu   Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu   Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:01 pm

You're missing cost for some of them Sir'
Back to top Go down
Kurasoku
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kurasoku

PostSubject: Re: Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu   Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Edited once again. sorry bout that o.o The costs should be added to the jutsu in the clan section aswell
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu   Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu   Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuku's Skills & Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1