Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Uchiha, Kaname I_vote_lcapUchiha, Kaname I_voting_barUchiha, Kaname I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Uchiha, Kaname

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

Uchiha, Kaname Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Kaname   Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:40 pm

General Information

Uchiha, Kaname Vampire_Knight___Night_004_by_mrslo

Name: Uchiha, Kaname
Nickname: -
Alias/Codename: Mei

Birth Date: 06/06
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha [Or so he believes]
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konoha
Profession: Librarian [Part-time]

Personal Information
Height: 5'8; 1.7m
Weight: 132lb; 60kg
Blood Type: A
Eye Color: Amber, with a clear tint of gold.
Hair Color: Various shades of brown, though mostly light.
Distinctive Marks: - [None so far]
Physical Appearance: Kaname is a handsome, young male. Almost flawless in appearance, the youth supports a healthy diet as well as ruthless and relentless training. Due to these, he remains fit in more ways than one. The prior being his seemingly incredible ability of rarely falling to illness. The latter, in form of his muscular body. Though not exaggerated, his muscles are fairly intimidating and somewhat fall perfectly with his person. He is otherwise tall, yet slim, keeping a fair sense of equilibrium.

Kaname's face is also close to perfection. Untouched by scars, his skin seems marble and pale. Cold. However all in all, the brown hair and lips provide a glorious contrast, which once again appears suiting. The contrast itself displays an ever-changing image. At times, he truly appears cold, yet then, unexpected warmth swarms his face. Besides that, a most distinguishing feature are his eyes: slightly unnatural - golden-like, though amber. Not alone in this unusality it appears, for he also has a most unique smile. As if armed, or rather cramped, with as many warm emotions as possible, this very basic gesture becomes the most deadliest of tools. A stunning weapon. It also seems to grow as his trademark, having charmed many, and awaiting it's chance to charm many more.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Kaname's attire is regarded as insufficient for his role. As a shinobi, he would be expected to wear combat-ready clothes - armour, or things that did not weigh him down in the slightest. Yet in much contrast, he supports an ordinary appearance. Usually armed with a jumper - shirt underneath - and jeans, the young man resembles the image of most of his age. With his refusal towards the wear of his headband and the likewise, no Uchiha-symbol policy, Kaname looks too common, to stand out from the crowd as something as extraordinary as a shinobi.

Personality: Kaname is a complicated being, who despite certain obvious traits, holds a very rich yet varying personality. Perhaps he indeed is warm: kind and caring; loyal and trustworthy. Noble. Though even so, Kaname remains complicated, for whilst this face of unnatural friendliness is worn in the fairy tale of the human world, when reality knocks on the door; in face of battle and hostility, he adapts. Cunning and sinister. Decisive and dark... Evil. Such is his other side - a face of a ferocious beast. Without hesitation, he strikes. Kills. Savours the moment.
Yet Kaname remains quite civilised and ordinary throughout the majority of time, discarding his shinobi claims quite easily. He personally hates the role, and usually despises the persons who enjoy such position of power. Kaname is a pacifist. A being, which loathes battle. Yet due to cruel fate, his life was forced on to this malevolent path. Thus, the young man does not respect his fellow comrades, who he believes to have voluntarily doomed themselves. Though unfortunately, this fact does not dissolve his obvious talent for battle. As a member of the infamous Uchiha, the heritage of such potential has clearly manifested within him. Regardless of personal ideas, for a genin, Kaname could be regarded as too powerful.
The young man is also very confident; charming and persuasive. These traits allow a great edge to his everyday life, as when others struggle, he easily weaves his net around the desired targets... And so it would seem that Kaname is quite perfect for the job.

Phobia(s): Kaname's single phobia is that of himself, or to be exact, his shinobi side. Despite everything, the young Uchiha is quite the peace-loving guy, and if not for the clan - the pressure that it places on him - he would have no doubt refused the opportunity of ever becoming a warrior. Yet, since fate did not want it to be so, he is now growing in strength; having acknowledged this fact, he fears what will become of him, as darkness looms ever so closer.

History: The Uchiha clan had always been seen as bordering the lines of legendary. Armed with a most extraordinary Kekkei genkai and numerous - almost limitless - arrays of jutsu, the members of this ancient family stood very much undefeated; their foes, never lived to tell the tale. On this basis, was Kaname born. As one pure in blood - one part of the ruling line - the expectations placed on the boy, were vast. Every living second of his life, would be devoted to battle. The ways of shinobi would be carved in his person, till death took him... though never would these carvings erode.

Such was the plan anyhow, and despite the end result, it was followed for a majority of his life. Taught to dominate his allies first, his enemies second, the boy learned and slowly began to master the art of genjutsu. From young age, were powerful techniques forced upon his person, and so his ninjutsu capacity increased. In blood and sweat, he acquired the grace and speed of a most surreal beast. And so, had Kaname succeeded in his Taijutsu training. Then, did he move on to strategies. Planning his imaginary conquests; imaging power - various types and roles, which held it - and the many ways of acquiring it. Following the routine like a puppet.

In this state, he was held, away from the world itself. Till 14, was Kaname caged, the deadline looming over, as his teachers grew weak with strain. 'He was ready', they decided.

And so he was, having aced his very first exam. Taking an almost record amount of time to graduate, having only attended the academy for two months - each and every lesson previously taught via the personal, Uchiha tutors. As such, he was open to leave: become a genin, and follow the path onwards... But he did not follow such road. Struck by this intoxicating amount of freedom, Kaname decided to take it easy. Allow a little rest; enjoy the world for a while, before he become it's menace.... And this changed him. Living a human's life forced a much different view - a view that he adapted. He became a pacifist.
However under pressure from his clan, Kaname returned unwillingly to the stage, acquiring the genin rank. Now, rebellious though controllable, he somewhat serves the village and involuntarily grows in strength.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: -
Hobbies: Kaname's hobbies are quite old-fashioned. The young Uchiha spends time reading books, as well as writing his own. He also enjoys drawing and painting - art, in general.
Personal Effects: A book (or two).
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

Uchiha, Kaname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kaname   Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:21 am

Am I done? Yes. I believe so.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

Uchiha, Kaname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kaname   Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

Alright, acceptable. Just as long as you remember that, yes, you are an Uchiha. However, that does not automatically make you superior to those around you. As long as you understand this, Welcome to Konoha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha, Kaname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kaname   Uchiha, Kaname I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Kaname
Page 1 of 1