Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Character Guide. I_vote_lcapCharacter Guide. I_voting_barCharacter Guide. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Character Guide. I_vote_lcapCharacter Guide. I_voting_barCharacter Guide. I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Character Guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Character Guide.   Character Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:50 am

CHARACTER RULES.
And all the intricate thought that should be invested.

How do you make a Character?:
"Character Creation" isn't that simple a process; even disregarding the actual template that we give you, you have to make personal desisions on what kind of character you want to have. During this time, you might mess up and make a desicision that you later come to regret. Don't worry, there's a chance you might be able to fix it.

Here's a checklist of sorts in what you should look at your character for:
  1. Picking your village. Not only does this determine who you work alongside, and who leads you, but it also determines what clans you can join, the Kinjutsu that you can use, and what plots you can be involved in. Each person will have a different preference, so we understand if you don't join a certain village. If you don't like the people in a village, it may be best to stray from choosing that one, because your pretty much stuck after (you can always leave, but then your a Nukenin and a risk to your village's security. Its not likely they'll let you roam freely).

2. Consider your background. This involves clans, or the absense of such. Village choice impacts this a great deal; for example, Kaguya are based soley in Kirigakure, while clans like the Uchiha are only Konoha available. Kinjutsu and various bloodlines also fit into this niche. Puppeteering, for example, is allowed only to Sunagakure. While these can be learned even when not in that group through roleplay, its tough.

3. All the jutsu you want for a character; no one can have every one of them. Since most people start out as Genin, they won't have much to chose from. Over time and hard work, you'll be able to further customize and perfect your character to your liking. You can still be strong and be of a low rank, if you learn how to effectively use your few basic jutsu.

Secondary Characters:
A new feature and a change in the system from our old forum, Jōkaiden allows members to have a second character to use as they wish. This character will be, without any strings attached, just as customizabl and usable as your original one. However, we don't take this lightly--thus, there are some requirements that make secondary characters unable to be obtained from the get-go.

1. A member must be at least Chunin to be eligible for a Secondary Character.
  2. A membership span of at least two months is required.
  3. We must have evidence that you are an active member who regularly posts in roleplays. Spam does not count.
  4. You cannot ask for a Secondary Character if one of your characters has recently died and or been retired.
  5. You must be be well-received by the Jōkaiden staff.

In addition, your Second Character will have limitations. Secondary Characters must:
  1. Be in the same village, or be Nukenin/Nukenin. This means that you can not have two characters in two different villages. This is because we don't want those who we suspect would abuse the knowledge of what two villages are planning at any one time.
  2. You may not have one character give the other a mission to count for your rank increase. Using one to advance the other in most ways will not be allowed.
  3. You can not roleplay both characters in the same topic without a legitimate reason. Simply because you roleplay both doesn't mean both know the same things, or that they'd just suddenly be near each other and work together.
  4. If you are a Moderator, or even an Admin, you can not approve your other character's stuff with your Moderator account.
  5. You may not have a third character.
  6. In cases were the number of characters in a clan is limited, you may not have both characters in that same clan. Ex: You cannot have two Uchihas, but you can have two Aburame, Nara, etc.

Death:
Such a tedious thing, no? There are three types of "death." Murder, suicide, and retirement. The first is when you get killed by another person. The second is when you arrange to, or throw a fight, to have your character killed. The third is when you keep your character in something like "storage" for future use.

Most people typically kill their characters for a simple reason: to use a new one. While its an understandable feeling, many people are unable to stick to the same identity for even short amounts of time. Therefore, there are several limitations on character changes that must be followed. They are:

1. A member with one Genin character may change their character twice without penalty until they reach Chunin.
  2. If you have two characters and one dies, you must wait at least a month to make a new one if that character died in battle. If the character committed suicide or retired, you must wait two months to create a new character.
  3. All new characters, unless told by a Admin majority, are to be made at Genin.
  4. Rank points for completing missions and Jutsu Points do not carry over from one character to another.
  5. You may kill/retire both of your characters to make a new character whose rank is equal to the higher of the two. In this case, the second character two month wait for recreating is applied. This may not be done repetitively. This may not be used for S-ranks.
Back to top Go down

Character Guide.
Page 1 of 1