Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_vote_lcapHaruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_voting_barHaruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_vote_lcapHaruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_voting_barHaruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitoya
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Hitoya

Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile Empty
PostSubject: Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile   Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:37 pm

General Information

Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile HarukiHitoya2Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile HarukiHitoya3-1

Name: Haruki Hitoya
Nickname: “Haru” or “Ruki.” “Creepy boy” when staring at someone.
Alias/Codename: None yet earned

Birth Date: 04 - 01
Ethnicity: Japanese
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure no Sato
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Assistant Grocerer

Personal Information
Height: 4’ 10”
Weight: 97 lbs
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Distinctive Marks: Boat-shaped birthmark, missing fingernail (left ring finger)
Physical Appearance:

Spoiler:

General Article[Clothing] Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: Like a lot of adolescents, Haruki is very shy. He spends most of his time alone or with his aunt, making him very unsure of how to act around strangers. He does not talk much, and limits to comments to encouragement or what he considers to be helpful analysis. His speech is very respectful and usually sincere. He can be snarky and demeaning if one is irritating him however. He is cautious in general, especially so around new people and does not like to dive into a situation recklessly. He would prefer to have as much information before hand as possible. Because of this, Haruki has honed his analytical skills. He spends a lot of his free time watching and listening to customers at his aunt’s grocery store to decipher as much information about human behavior as he can. He usually just stares silently when he does so, which makes many uncomfortable. Due to his aunt’s very reserved nature, he is not used to physical contact unless being punished. Having known only that for the entirety of his existence, he does not appreciate it when people he does not trust implicitly touch him in any way. And he does not trust easily.

Phobia(s):

Spoiler:

History: Born to a shinobi father and a homemaker mother, tragedy struck early in Haruki’s like when his mother died during childbirth. To continue to provide for his new son, his father continued to do missions. During the time he was away Haruki would be left in the care of his aunt at her meager grocery store. This cycle continued until he was five years old when his father was killed while out on a mission. Though devastated by the loss, he felt responsible and swore to himself on the spot that he would become a legendary shinobi in his father’s memory. When he turned eight he attended the Ninja Academy, though his aunt was initially dead set against it and is still not keen on his shinobi lifestyle. Though his written scores were mediocre at best, his ability with ninjutsu was excellent. He graduated with average grades a few months after his twelfth birthday.

Most of his time outside of ninja activities is spent helping his aunt run her grocery store in Amegakure no Sato. Since Haruki has yet to grow into his body, he mostly assists with growing fruits and vegetables in the garden behind his aunt’s store or manning the front desk. Gardening is quiet work that keeps him away from the hustle and bustle of the customers and he enjoys it. Also, unlike most other children, he grew up eating fruits and vegetables and therefore is more receptive to them than most. In his free time he usually sits obscured somewhere in his aunt’s store, simply watching people. This tends to bother the customers however, so his aunt will shoo him away if she sees him doing it. If this is the case, he'll work at furthering his skill with ninjutsu. Suffering from insomnia, Haruki spends most of his nights writing poetry or making notes about people’s behavior. He hopes through understanding he can have a better, and more even view of the world before him.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Graves’ Disease (Undiscovered)
Hobbies: Gardening, writing poetry, practicing ninjutsu, watching people from afar…
Personal Effects: Small notebook, pouch of dehydrated cranberries, and his father’s old forehead protector.

Knowledge Skills:

Spoiler:

Ability Skills:

Spoiler:

Element: Earth [Doton]
CP: 50 [60 with Chakra bonus]

JP: 0/100
KSP: 0/8
ASP: 0/7

Basic Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Doton Ninjutsu:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu:

Spoiler:

Equipment:

Tools:

Spoiler:

Accessories:

Spoiler:

Weapon:

Spoiler:

Other Information:

Graves' Disease:

Spoiler:

Missions:

D: 0
C: 0
B: 0
A: 0
S: 0

Last edited by Hitoya on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Aesthetics / Spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down

Haruki Hitoya's Complete Profile
Page 1 of 1