Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Fayt-The Dragon I_vote_lcapFayt-The Dragon I_voting_barFayt-The Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Fayt-The Dragon I_vote_lcapFayt-The Dragon I_voting_barFayt-The Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Fayt-The Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fayt
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Fayt

Fayt-The Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Fayt-The Dragon   Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 am

Fayt-The Dragon OC__voodoo_ninja_by_Ninjatic

Name: Fayt

Nickname:-

Alias/Codename: The Dragon

Birth Date: December 15

Ethnicity: Japanese

Origin/Place of Birth: Earth Country, Scattered Villages

Marital Status: Single

Village: Sunagkure

Profession: None

Personal Information

Height: 5’6

Weight: 147

Blood Type: O+

Eye Color: Golden

Hair Color: White

Distinctive Marks: Numerous scars without his body, the origin of these heinous scars are unknown to him. Also has a dragon pattern with the fire and wind seals on his back.

Physical Appearance: Short hair usually spiked up; Fayt may look frail and weak but he tends to give new meaning to “looks can be deceiving” He’s incredibly strong and extremely athletic which he seems perfect for his line of work. Fayt is a very handsome looking young man but he doesn’t concern himself with his looks like most of his peers, because he knows that could change in an instant.

General Article [Clothing] Appearance: Fayt doesn’t take too much into fashion but his typical outfit consist of crimson red scarf and uses the same type of cloth as a belt, Also wears a skin tight sleeveless black top and loose fitting black slacks to match. The little fashion that he does take into his this beige cloth that he wears over his left arm also under the cloth is bandages that he warped over the same arm, and has a black wristband on his right arm.

Personality: Fayt has many different views on life; most of them can be pretty grim. But he does have a bright side to all his misfortune, He truly cherish life more than anything else and he hates taking life unless he’s left with no option. He’s this way because of his painful upbringing, but though all the pain and heartache he tries to show he smile every now and then because even though the most terrible storm the calm will soon follow.

Phobia(s): Failing himself and those around him in time of need.

History: Fayt wasn’t originally from Sunagkure, He use to live in a small village on the outskirts of the earth country. The village was very poor and was contently attacked by renegade bandits, times were extremely tough but they manage to get by. Until this one night Fayt’s life changed forever. He was about 6 years old when his family finished harvesting the crops for the upcoming winter when the bandits attack his family and the village. But this wasn’t an ordinary attack; the bandits swooped down with a ferocious attack on the village setting it ablaze brutally killing everything in sight woman, children animals it didn’t matter to them they all were just lamb to a slaughter.

The few warriors the village did have to offer stood no chance; it was like the bandit was possessed by something not from this world. Fayt’s parents quickly grabbed him and ran off in the mountains where they thought they could escape but little did they know they were being followed. “Its ok baby you’ll be safe here me and your father will protect you!” Fayt mother said to him with a terrified look in her eyes. “But mommy who will protect you?” His mother’s eyes filled up with tears as she grabbed her child and held him ever so tight. '“Mommy!?” Before she could speak her next words a loud blood curling scream echo though the mountains.

She covered Fayt’s eyes shielding his young mind from the horrors that was in front of them. All she could do was cry as she watched her husband fall lifeless to the ground with a man standing over him with a sinister grin on his face.“Blood GIVE ME MORE BLOOD HAHAHHA!” the bandit yelled with a sadistic look on his face. She began to run with Fayt in her arms but she didn’t get far as the bandit grabbed her by the hair yanking her down the ground. She fell on top of Fayt injuring him preventing him for escaping. “Mommy?” Faty cried historical as he watched his mother being pulled from atop of him. “I love you Fay…"before she could finish her final sentence to her beloved son. She was brutality murder by being stabbing in the neck.

Fayt’s mind went blank the only impulse he had going though had was to escape. He tried to get up and run but he run but he felt a pain he never felt before. “My...My Leg” his leg was broken in three spot rendering it completely useless, He began to crawl inch by inch to a nearby cave he spotted in the distance. The bandit laugher at the boys foolish attempt to escape, “Don’t worry boy I’ll send you to hell with your dirt bag parents!” The bandit began to play mind games with Fayt doing simple but yet life threatening acts, Slicing ground around him also cutting his back little by little seeing if the boy would die from either shock or blood lost. Fayt made it to the caves entrance, even though he knew the situation seemed hopeless; he still was driven by his desire to live. Fayt turned around and notice the look on the bandit’s face had change he was getting bored, Fayt knew the end was coming either sooner or later.

Fayt rest his battered body against a rock as he waited for his untimely demises. The bandit looked down on Fayt and raised his blade towards Fayt’s throat, “You shall suffer the same fate as your mother!” The bandit shouted as he thrust his blade towards Fayt’s thorat. Right when the blade reach his him time itself froze and a bright white light engulf the cave.

8 Years Later

Faty stares across the village of sunagakure into the distance sunset recalling what little memory he had left of the events of what happen that fateful day. Tears comes to his eyes every time he thinks about it, not being able to protect his mother and also not knowing how he survive the ordeal. “I must recover my lost memory.” The only thing Fayt knew that he’s a shinobi of Sunagakure no Sato and that his dragon pattern on his back is the link to his past.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Bad Lungs from smoking

Hobbies: Researching his mysterious seal and finding the truth about his memory that he lost when he was younger.

Personal Effects: He always carries a pack of cigarettes “Newport”; Personal he believes they bring him luck the reason is unknown though
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Fayt-The Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayt-The Dragon   Fayt-The Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Uh, interesting method of doing your history. Most type it out in a past tense as things have already happened. But that way is fine too. Besides spelling, grammar and other such nonsense i have no problems. Remember that if you want a curse seal if that's what you have D: you still have to request it.
Back to top Go down

Fayt-The Dragon
Page 1 of 1