Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_vote_lcapReturn of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_voting_barReturn of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_vote_lcapReturn of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_voting_barReturn of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferint
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Inferint

Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is   Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Style #1:
Name of Style: Ryuujin(Dragon God)

History/Descrition: This style was developed by a forgotten swordsman many years ago as he gained knowledge and skill in the arts of Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu. The descendant of this swordsman and has unearthed the knowledge to unlock and revive the ancient techniques making him its current master. The style has two stances one comprising of Battojutsu and the other of Normal Swordplay with techniques that can be used uniquely by each stance and others that blend in between both stances.

Battojutsu Stance: Consists of powerful and fast sword techniques, so that the user can respond to attacks quicker or even get the first attack thought the sword may Be Sheathed. Focuses highly on the drawing speed and the powerful chakra of the Ryuujin Styles techniques to quickly annihilate the opponent without further combat, or to protect the user and get their sword out.

Normal Stance: A powerful and fast fighting style that comprises mostly of using an aura and trail of chakra as raw energy to fuel it's attacks. It focuses on sword speed more than movement speed, and countering or blowing away the enemy with its extremely potent chakra techniques. This style uses a variety of strikes from the proper sword grip and the reverse grip to constantly attack in different ways, patterns, and at different angles to keep the opponent guessing, and as such causes users to switch back and forth between the two grips frequently.

Note: Since all the attacks are based around using chakra they can also be used in elemental variations according to the users elemental affinity. The techniques names will change accordingly putting Fuuton, Katon. etc. in front of the technique name to reflect this. All elemental forms of techniques cost 1 to 4 extra chakra to perform. Only the main elements and one clan based element/chakra composition are allowed. This requires the Ninja to know an element and they are subject to the element rules of Ninjutsu Knowledge. Also remember if the user does not have an element or does not wish to use one they can still use the attacks using pure chakra as energy and base for their attacks.

Acceptable Elements:
Spoiler:

Option 1 - Can be learned through Someone who knows it.
Option 2 - Send a Request to me and get approval from me to learn it(If this is an Acceptable requirement condition)

Jutsus:
Spoiler:

Style #2:
Name of Style: Tatsuken(Dragon Fist)

History/Description: Created to be a supplement for the Ryuujin style, if the user were to happen to not have access to their sword. The style is primarily about focus and breathing. This is to allow greater battle perception and readiness for any technique that might come the users way. It promotes fluid and powerful attacks, while limiting useless movements and adding rotational force.

Note: Unlike the Ryuujin style, the moves within Tatsuken cannot be elemental augmented/enhanced.

Status: Hidden. Must either be taught by someone who knows it or requested for.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is   Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down

Return of the Dragon....Taijutsu Styles that is
Page 1 of 1