Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Death of a Salesmen I_vote_lcapDeath of a Salesmen I_voting_barDeath of a Salesmen I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Death of a Salesmen I_vote_lcapDeath of a Salesmen I_voting_barDeath of a Salesmen I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Death of a Salesmen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inferint
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Inferint

Death of a Salesmen Empty
PostSubject: Death of a Salesmen   Death of a Salesmen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Scurry scurry. The people constantly move around and clutter the streets as they frantically rush about and try to buy all these useless trinkets they most likely don't even need. These people probably didn't even realize that a few of these so called 'salesmen' got their goods through less than legal means and this peaceful town they lived in was actually only peaceful due to fear of disrupting said business. Well it was Kaitou's mission to put an end to this charade as a certain merchant had gotten a little to cocky lately and owed money to the wrong person. An assassination contract had been filed and the unknown man had picked it up for a small fee of course.

It was made to look like a freak accident and because there were a bunch of lesser names of small fry that hung out with the target he would get them all at once. The brown haired youth waited till they went to a restaurant to eat together and it just so happened to be one of those restaurants where they give you a grill to cook your own food in front of you. So observing the building for a moment he waited for an employee to walk outside to take a break and slipped in disguised as unsuspecting person using a Henge technique. He then quickly stepped inside and located his targets, but before heading towards them slapped a few pieces of paper in the barrels of cooking oil in the storage area. He then took over the work of the person heading towards his targets table with the grill designated for their use with a friendly and helpful smile and was waved off as just being helpful. Though unknown to anyone he had slipped a few pieces of par onto the bottom of the grill before he placed it on the table bowed to excuse himself and quickly slipped out of the building as quickly as he came.

When he finally got a got back outside the employee entrance he returned to his normal appearance just in time for the person he impersonated to return and tell him he wasn't allowed back there. "Sorry...I'll leave then." he said with a smirk and walked away. As he walked down the road an explosion shook the street as the restaurant erupted into flames. Those pieces of paper being explosive tags and his targets grill and the barrels of cooking oil he sabotaged being the direct centers of the blast and flames that followed. His targets died in a fire that day as he calmly walked down the road and spoke to himself with a smirk still across his lips. The screams of terror and fear of the bystanders watching the fire and the fact no one was escaping the flames confirmed the words that followed to be true. "Contract...completed."
Back to top Go down

Death of a Salesmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Tsuchi no Kuni: The Earth Country :: Scattered Towns-
Jump to: