Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Summoning Scrolls I_vote_lcapSummoning Scrolls I_voting_barSummoning Scrolls I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Summoning Scrolls I_vote_lcapSummoning Scrolls I_voting_barSummoning Scrolls I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Summoning Scrolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Summoning Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Scrolls   Summoning Scrolls I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 pm

What are Scrolls?

Summon scrolls are a concept introduced before but will be more readily enforced here at Joukaiden. Essentially, Summons are bound by your call when accepted by those who are summoned- To symbolize this, the "Boss" of the species will allow you to contract with them via blood, which is kept in a Scroll- The Summoning Scroll. This contract will allow you to, if you're strong enough, call any member of them to your aid- Whether or not they do so is an entirely different matter.

Now, as long as they have the skill, it is technically possible for any Shinobi to sign a contact scroll- However, only A-rank and stronger Shinobi will be considered worthy of being the owner of a contract scroll. Because of this, those who unable to obtain their own scrolls must sign to another. We believe this emulates what summoning originally was to a greater degree then before, and forces a little more socializing to get what you want.

Both the obtaining and contracting of Scrolls will be a difficulty that we wish to employ. In turn, the individual convincing of summons to fight for you will be desired to be in an RP form rather then a Request in order to make things more interesting. Summons to be contracted will be played by moderators who will play your character by their nature in order to determine whether or not you will be accepted. Summons that are already contracted with Scroll owner will be by default easier to convince. This means that existing summons are easier to summon for you.

Summon Scrolls are to be added to Equipment and do not take up existing item slots, and do not require the Scroll Sealing skill to own. They utilize the following-

Quote :
SUMMON CONTRACT SCROLL
This scroll contains the names of those in blood who have obtained an agreement between a group of powerful animals known as "Summons", allowing them to cross space and fight for a Shinobi they consider worthy. The scroll itself is carried by the one the Summons most respect, and is seen as a Keeper of Contracts.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net

Summoning Scrolls
Page 1 of 1