Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_vote_lcapSummoning and Summoning Scroll I_voting_barSummoning and Summoning Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_vote_lcapSummoning and Summoning Scroll I_voting_barSummoning and Summoning Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Summoning and Summoning Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Summoning and Summoning Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Summoning and Summoning Scroll   Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: Abura Tsuno [Fat Horn]

Species: Reptile

Appearance: Being the fattest chameleon there is, Abura is blue all around. It looks like he does not have a 360 degree vision, but that is only because he usually looks like he's about to fall asleep. He has two horns on his head, which are blue as well. This was something that was said to be a birth defect, but is proven useful for fighting. The horns also camouflage with his body.

Picture:

Personality: Abura isn't the most active Chameleon out there, but he is a reliable person. He's usually lazy at most times, but when times get serious or when there is a big problem at hand, Abura does not act like a lazy chameleon. Still when you bump into this chameleon on a regular basis, he is usually sleeping or in a little corner feeding on everything he loves to eat. This is why he is so fat and well energized. The village of the chameleons still love this guy as he has a sense of humor.

Equipment:

『KUNAI』
A kunai, like the shuriken, is one of the more basic weapons available to ninja. It is a black dagger designed to be thrown, and is about the length of one's hand. Commonly used in conjunction with exploding tags. When chakra is applied to the projectile, it can cut through solid wood and even some solid stone targets. Kunai can come in a variety of shapes, the most recurring of these being the following: large, three-bladed kunai; a kunai with a curved blade; and lastly, a kunai with a blade extending on both ends (the handle being the middle).

Jutsus:

Name:Futon: Daitoppa [Great Breakthrough]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Futon
Orientation: Offensive, Supplementary
Cost: 5
Effects: A jutsu that, similarly to Katon, utilizes breathing to function. The user will gather air into their mouth, imbuing it with their chakra before blowing it forward. This will cause a fierce and powerful blast of air to shoot forward, easily lifting an enemy off their feet. This technique is also utilized to boost the potency of fire attacks, speeding it forward and feeding the flames.

Name: Futon: Kazeken [Wind Blade]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub Type: Futon
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 2
Effects: A basic wind technique that it utilized with a weapon, typically a blade. The user will apply their chakra to weapon, surrounding with a layer of their chakra. They will then begin to "Sharpen" the chakra, utilizing their wind affinity to create a tearing effect with whatever contacts the chakra. This will improve the cutting ability of the weapon, making attacks more deadly.

Obtained In: Search is On

Summoning Technique:

Summoning Scroll:

Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Summoning and Summoning Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning and Summoning Scroll   Summoning and Summoning Scroll I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:31 am

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down

Summoning and Summoning Scroll
Page 1 of 1