Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_vote_lcapB Rank Summoning (WIP) I_voting_barB Rank Summoning (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_vote_lcapB Rank Summoning (WIP) I_voting_barB Rank Summoning (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

B Rank Summoning (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

B Rank Summoning (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: B Rank Summoning (WIP)   B Rank Summoning (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Name: Sanban Boushi [Third Eye]

Species: Reptile

Appearance:

Picture:

Personality: Sanban is hyper active and is one of the chameleons that love to run around. This chameleon also love to get into battle and that's why everyone knows him as a trouble maker. Sanban is willing to help out his contractor when there is a fight around or when the thing they are doing will most likely leave them to a fight. He also submits to power, so if the person who summons him is stronger he will listen to that person. Doing that he only hopes to get stronger, so he could be his contractor. Sanban is usually found blending in with his surroundings most of the time.

Equipment:

• Name: Katana
    Weapon Class: Katana
    Pocket: Weapon
    Equipment Type: Light
    Description: Its a regular Katana, and its in the most common length. Its not in a scroll.

Jutsus:

• Name: Dochuu Eigyo [Underground Fish Projection]
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Sub-type: Doton
    Orientation: Defensive, Supplementary
    Cost: 5
    Effects: A ninjutsu that defies normal surfaces and allows a Shinobi with an earth affinity to literately "Phase" into the ground, allowing them to travel beneath it in a manner similar to as if the user was in water.

• Name: Domu [Earth Spear]
    Orientation: Supplementary
    Cost: 8
    Effects: A fairly odd technique due to the fact that, rather like most earth jutsus that draw stone from the ground, Domu surrounds one's body with chakra and then uses one's earth affinity to harden it, causing the out-layers of the skin to turn to stone. This ability does not interfere with the Shinobi's ability to control their limbs nor strike with them. Any part of the body effected by Domu will be able to take powerful blows without flinching, as well as improving the ninja's unarmed strikes. Stone, however, weights more then flesh, and slows the user.

• Name: Doton Dorou Doumu [Earth Dome Prison]
    Orientation: Offensive, Defensive
    Cost: 8
    Effects: An odd ninjutsu that functions similarly to how dirt reacts with water. The ninja will entrap an enemy via earth, causing it to rise and surround an enemy. Enemies caught within the dome will unable to simply escape. The walls of the prision are constantly charged by the user's chakra, making the mud strong as stone and regenerating over time. Not only this, for prison also drains the user's chakra, sapping it away to fuel the their own demise. However, the jutsu has two key weakness- First being that the user must remain in contact with the dome to keep it functioning. Second, the distance furthest away from the user will receive chakra slower, making it regenerate slower. Alternatively, this doton jutsu may instead be used around the user as a defense, retaining it's regenerative qualities, but lacking the weakness. All enemies within the prison will be lose two additional chakra each.

Obtained In:
Back to top Go down

B Rank Summoning (WIP)
Page 1 of 1