Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kamina ???? I_vote_lcapKamina ???? I_voting_barKamina ???? I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kamina ????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

Kamina ???? Empty
PostSubject: Kamina ????   Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

General Information

Kamina ???? Aidou-kun

Name: Kamina ???
Nickname: Kami
Alias/Codename: none yet

Birth Date: June eleventh
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konoha
Profession: Works at the academy

Personal Information
Height: 5"7
Weight: 154 lbs
Blood Type: AB-
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Distinctive Marks: Has no scars, one tribal tattoo on the left side of his left eye. image posted in spoiler at bottom.
Physical Appearance: Kamina is a young man, his shoulders are slouched and his body is slender. His muscles have yet to tone themselves but they are definitely there. His eyes are sky blue. His hair is blond and rolls straight down to his eyes. He has no facial hair yet.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: For a fishnet shirt as an undershirt. On top of that is usually a Long Sleeved Shirt that bears a unique pattern or number, such as a nine, an eagle or bear, or even flowers. For pants He wears jeans which are often worn down. For shoes he often wears his blue ninja tabi or goes barefoot. He often wears a black skullcap with an orange nine towards the right side of it.

Personality: Kamina could really care less about the people around him unless they are important to him or his mission. But he maintains a social life at the moment. He consorts with people, but if it came to leaving them behind or saving them he wouldn't move an inch to help them, or anybody else for that matter. Likes to think that his basis of life is 'Total War' a strategic plan that involves attacking, both the military, civilians, and the economy itself, he uses it as an embodiment of his hatred toward the world. He likes to fight, mostly with his hands.
Phobia(s): Is afraid of falling. Not heights specifically, but if he were in the sky and just happened to fall. That doll like effect, the currents pushing your around like a rag doll.

History:

Kamina was born in Konoha, into a family of merchants. His mother wasn't from Konoha and he knew little about her origin and his father was an Uchiha, but they were pacifists. His mother absolutely refused to take part in any fighting. And his dad may not have liked to hurt anybody but after he drank he became extremely abusive. His life as a child was as simple as anything that wasn't bought was his to play with as long as he could fix it or didn't wear it out to much. It was because of this that he knew he was destined to be a toy maker. His first dream, was only a nightmare. He was engulfed by the toys he once loved and in the end was cast aside like the toys he cast aside.

Eventually he and his family started losing money, and there was nothing they could do about it. Eventually his father lost his job and couldn’t find another, even though he still refused to be a ninja and take part in any fighting. Kamina being the kid he was never had a single thought of having a real successful profession. Of course he still looked up to the Shinobi. However he only admired them for their power and although he didn’t know it at the time he was a power hungry little snot.

It was at this time he lost everything. On one seemingly calm night, right after Kamina’s ninth birthday, father became extremely abusive, after drinking too much again. As usual he blamed his problems on Kamina, he tried smacking him around a little. But as the anger swelled up in him his mother was always there to calm him, but on that same night his father had became so furious that when she tried to calm him he lost it. He began beating on her. Kamina immediately got rid of all logical thought and grabbed the closest sharp object he could find, a pair of scissors. Through the shrill cries of his mother and the ruff grunts his father let out with each blow. Kamina tried stab his father with the scissors but he was too slow and his father caught his arm. Grasping it so firmly that the pain made him drop the scissors, after being slapped and thrown across the room his conscience drifted away from him.

Kamina woke up the next day next to his mothers bruised and beaten corpse. Her life was taken by the man who vowed love to her. The image of her body stayed with Kamina for weeks. Eventually Kamina vowed vengeance against his father. And he got it. Roughly one year later, Kamina’s father made the mistake of returning to Konoha under a new name. At this time Kamina had already undergone vigorous training in hopes of gaining the power and the opportunity to earn his revenge. And now the opportunity was fast approaching, his time in the academy had taught him enough, more than enough to take care of his father.

On one damp and moonlit night, Kamina snuck into his father’s new home. The house reeked of cheap liqueur, on his way towards his father’s room his came across a half empty bottle. He picked up the bottle and drained it of its contents. The liqueur burned down his throat, making him grimace as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He entered his father’s room as quietly as possible, his father was already asleep, no doubt he passed out after drinking. As Kamina got closer he could smell the liqueur, it got stronger with every breathe he took. Kamina nudged his father until his eyes fluttered open. After a moment of confusion they widened as far they could go.

“Boo”

Kamina swung his arm with all his might. The thick glass bottle crashed against his father’s head, knocking him unconscious once more. With half of a broken bottle in his hand Kamina grabbed it with both hands. Then raising his arms above his head he thrust them down at his father. The sharp broken glass penetrated his chest at least an inch right above his heart. Kamina took a moment bask in the relief he thought he would gain. But it wasn’t there. In the moment he killed his father it was but as soon as that was over it quickly left. What did this mean, was there something else he was meant to do? As confused as ever Kamina walked away from the scene of the crime, which was discovered a day later when neighbors complained of a rancid smell. He was recognized as the husband of a dead woman who had disappeared before the body was recovered. The community thought of it as a public service, while the authorities didn’t take it as lightly but they let the people be happy and pushed it aside, having other more important concerns.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: No Illnesses
Hobbies: Trains, works, reads.
Personal Effects: Wears his mothers necklace which holds onto a family crest of which Kamina is unfamiliar with.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kamina on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

Kamina ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina ????   Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Is done and awaiting response.
Back to top Go down
Inferint
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Inferint

Kamina ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina ????   Kamina ???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamina ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamina ????   Kamina ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamina ????
Page 1 of 1