Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_vote_lcapRukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_voting_barRukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_vote_lcapRukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_voting_barRukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna Empty
PostSubject: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 pm

General Information

Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna 1250558967_1552_full

Name: Rukasu and Sabimaru
Nickname: The Sand Twins or the Some called them The Yin Yang Dragons
Alias/Codename: None

Birth Date: Dec 06
Ethnicity: Both white.
Origin/Place of Birth: Suna
Marital Status: Single

Bloodline - Souma no Kou

Village: Suna
Profession: Work at the Weapon Shop In Suna.

Personal Information

Height: 5'8" for Rukasu and Sabimaru's height is 5'7"
Weight: 148 for Rukasu and Sabimaru's weighs about 149.
Blood Type: A+ (both of them)
Eye Color: Rukasu has Dark red eyes, and Sabimaru has Dark blue eyes.
Hair Color: Rukasu has black hair and Sabimaru has white hair.
Distinctive Marks: None
Physical Appearance: Rukasu has short messy black hair, white skin tone. Rukasu has Dark red eyes. Rukasu has a Muscular fit to him. Rukasu is one inch taller than Sabimaru. Rukasu weighs about 148 pounds. Rukasu has a ring on his left hand, this ring shows a pure kanji sign on the gold ring. The ring is on his Middle finger.Like this picture.
Spoiler:

They both have black leather clothing, with two pointy shoulder pads. They both have Black leather gloves. They both are A+ Blood Type with the Souma no Kou Bloodline in them. They are both Skinny. They both have rings, but different meanings to the rings and differents sides of the hand.

Sabimaru has same skin color as Rukasu, long white hair, not that messy. Sabimaru has dark blue eyes. Half of his hair covers one half of his face. He has a muscular fit to him. He is one inch shorter than Rukasu. Sabiamru weighs about 149 pounds. Sabimaru has a ring but on his right hand and it has a kanji sign of evil. The ring is on his middle finger.Just like this Picture but No Eye-Glasses.
Spoiler:

General Article[Clothing] Appearance:Sabimaru wears the same clothing. Rukasu will wear it but only on the inside.
Spoiler:

Personality: Rukasu is Always positive. Rukasu is Kind Hearted Rukasu doesn't like to kill. Rukasu is usually in charge. Rukasu smokes a lot. Rukasu is smart in Tactics. Rukasu wants to be smart like a wise man. Rukasu likes to greet almost everyone. He is top of his class in the academy. He keeps his problems to himself, but is not afraid to show his emotions. Rukasu will get angry if someone hurts someone very special to him. Rukasu knows that his brother is evil and one day he will have to fight him in order to keep the world safe. Rukasu had always watched him, as Sabimaru grows up. Rukasu is a person that can stop him but he also can't kill him. Rukasu is sad that his Brother is evil.

Sabimaru doesn't care. Sabimaru is more serious and never positive. Sabimaru will always fight. Sabimaru Drinks a lot and Sabimaru is smart in Fighting. Sabimaru don't always agree with Rukasu at times, but he never fights with Rukasu, They are brothers and they will have their troubles but they will never finish with a fight. Sabimaru knows that Rukasu is pure, and Sabimaru hates it with all his heart. Sabimaru wants to kill Rukasu but he know what will happen if he did. Sabimaru is trying to convince him to join evil but Rukasu always refuses.

Phobia(s): Rukasu is afraid of war. Sabimaru is afraid of peace.

History: Rukasu and Sabimaru were both born as one. As Babies their bodies would separate and join very freely. Their parents were both from the same clan. They both loved there kids a lot. They Both went to Academy School, as they both trained a lot. They both were getting smarter in their own ways. They rarely have any friends due to the fact of their clan. Rukasu is usually the one walking and Sabimaru always rest. The other kids made fun of them all the time calling them the two headed freak. That made the two very angry, and hating all others but themselves. Sabimaru always kept his problems to himself as he will never talk. He hated life in general. It was like he wanted to control the world for himself. Sabimaru hates people as he wants to be able to kill them all if possible. Rukasu in the other hand is very proud of his clan and the village he lives in. He loves his life and wants peace in the world. Rukasu loves to talk to Jounins and get knowledge from them. Rukasu loves to train and read.

~Genin~

They both became Genin at the same time, and as they became Genin they did mission and became stronger, until one day their parents were really sick. No doctors could fixed them. It was getting really bad. Four weeks after their sickness they both died. before death they both gave Rukasu a Sabimaru each a task. Rukasu and Sabimaru were depressed and they didn't want to say a word. Rukasu started smoking and Sabimaru started Drinking. On one Mission they both were with Two other genins and a Jounin. It was a B rank mission, search and destroy. They were in the Mist village, as they were looking for a criminal. This criminal was dangerous and mist wanted some help. The team was very careful in their actions, but their mission failed when it was all a trapped. The Mist village attacked them, Killing the two Genin. The Jounin bought Rukasu and Sabimaru time to escape. He told them to run and never look back. To warn the Kazekage of the Mist's actions. Rukasu and Sabimaru made it but the rest didnt. The jounin died as he used his forbiddon jutsu killing about ten Mist shinobis. Rukasu and Sabimaru were angered as they wanted Revenge, but they wanted to get stronger First. The Kazekage does not want war with the Mist, as he tells Rukasu and Sabimaru to stop and forget about it all.

Sabimaru wanted them all dead, he wanted to kill them all. He wanted more than killing them, he wanted to see them suffer in the ground as if they were help less and dying.

After a moment of time Rukasu for gave them and wanted peace with them.
Rukasu asked the kazekage to send a letter to the Mist Village and tell them that Rukasu the half demon twin forgives them for attacking us. The Kazekage smiled as he was happy to hear that. Sabiamru heared the whole thing but he didnt move or nothing as he stayed in Rukasu resting, Sabiamru planned to attack the Mist once more. Sabimaru wanted War.

This started them to watch each other, because of Rukasu's change. Sabiamru started to Hate him.

They have an apartment about one mile away from the Palace where the Kazekage lives. The two Genin are both training with each other everyday, training their minds and skills to become stronger. Sabimaru wants to destroy Suna and become the Leader of a Larger orginization. Rukasu wants to be kazekage for Peace.

Other Information

Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies:Rukasu loves to Walk around in the village. Sabimaru loves to get drunk.
Personal Effects: Sabimaru Drinks Sake and Rukasu smokes ciggerettes. So they both carry those around everywhere they go.

Last edited by Rukasu on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Finished Please Approve.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Meh...i'd much prefer at least a decently long paragraph for history, personality and physical appearence pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:17 am

Please Approve.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm

I'd say neither personality nor history are particularly fulfilling- As your have not one but two individual characters, it should require more work. Simply because their twins doesn't mean what happens in their life is identical. Even without Soma, this unsatisfactory.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Idk if this is going to get me in trouble, but Rukasu stop being lazii and write stuff because this is noob status
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:28 pm

What Shiro said. D: moar for twins.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:48 pm

ok I added alot more to the History and Appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Alrighty History and personality is much better. But im gonna ask for more then two lines per para for physical appearence. ^-^ Pl0x and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Aight I did what you asked of me, Kazekage-sama.I also added a litttle bit more to the History. I added pictures and more discriptions to the Physcial Appearance. Am I ready for Approval.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Alrighty then i feel that i've tortured you long enough with more stuff. Good Enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna   Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukasu and Sabimaru - Suna
Page 1 of 1