Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Reigen - Suna I_vote_lcapReigen - Suna I_voting_barReigen - Suna I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Reigen - Suna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Reigen.
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
.Reigen.

Reigen - Suna Empty
PostSubject: Reigen - Suna   Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:18 pm

General Information

Reigen - Suna 25rl1ef

Name: Reigen
    Nickname: Midnight
    Alias/Codename: "The Shadowy Figure"

Birth Date: April 21st
    Ethnicity: Black
    Origin/Place of Birth: Originally born in Kumo, the village hidden in the clouds but his parent's migrated to Suna do to lack of purple stuff.
    Marital Status: Single

Village: Suna
    Profession: Vandalism, rapper in training, and professional "Ganja" inhibitor.

Personal Information
    Height: 5'7.5 Ft
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Blood Type: O+
    Eye Color: Moon like yellow eyes
    Hair Color: Light brown hair
    Distinctive Marks: Engraved markings on both his left and right arms ( shoulder to wrist) he knows nothing of it's meaning because he has yet to discover his peoples language.
    Appearance:

Lightly muscular for his age. Oddly enough his skin color is completely different compared to any other regular shinobi which is black. One of his main attributes is his hair, it's wildly nappy and roughly easy to braid. His hair is short giving off a buzz cut like look, the color is simply dark brown. His eyes is one other feature on his body besides his hair. It's naturally moon like yellow and the reason behind it's discoloration is because of a genetic mutation caused by constant inhibition of the plant substance called or referred to and is know to be called, "Ganja". Never shown, but without his jacket or with short sleeved shirts his black coding on both his arms can be seen.

His clothing is not as presentable as his general appearance. He wears a red jacket (not really a jacket but looks like one) with small thin yellow stripes on the shoulder leading to the cuffs and surrounding it. The jacket's collar covers everything underneath his eyes. The back of his jacket reaches longer lengths then the front of it (up to the back of his knees). Underneath his jacket he wears a black like "Under Armour" which reaches his palm. The "under armour" has it's own ninja gloves attached to the "under armour", it also contains a metal square like shape on the top of the hand areas. His bottoms are slightly normal ninja wear, which is ninja pants but it's color is black. The ninja shoes are always the same but Reigen's pair are slightly different, it reaches at his ankles and also has a metal like square on it but generally the color is black.

Personality:

He appears willing to speak in song, more specifically in rap-style, even when confronted with potential threats. He will even stop in a middle of a fight to write whatever rhymes come to him, even if they are no good. This sometimes causes his opponents to become greatly bothered by him.

Despite Reigen's conceited arrogance, he knows talent when he sees it, and respects those with it. He can also be very loyal towards his allies. He is also headstrong and easily excited, smashing a desk apart at any given time. This suggests that he is quite destructive while in this mental state.

He also has a very stern and decisive personality, seemingly unaffected by pleas for life. In his eyes, respect and strength mean everything in the ninja world. He believes that the weak should and will be crushed. This correlates with his philosophy that a ninja should never compromise or bow down in front of another ninja.

In battle, the Reigen is shown to be physically brutal, as he uses extreme physical force to devastate his opponents, and is willing to sacrifice a limb, rather than lose a chance to defeat his opponents.

He tends to curse more than often and he is always seen smoking "Ganja". He can also be found playing the game called "C Lo".

Phobia(s):

Bibliophobia, Didaskaleinophobia, and Liticaphobia.

History:

Born into a family of sixteen. His birth place is commonly known to be Kumogakure. Such terrible things happened in Kumogakure that his family including many others got up and left the village together as one, Fighting the Power as a "G-Unit". They eventually left and took the secret that's engraved on to their arms on how to grow and roll "Ganja".

The reason behind the sudden move was because of the lack of purple drink and/or objects to consume.

Reigen being the sixth oldest child, had and still has trouble sleeping at night because of the massively enormous family. During sleep hours babies would be crying, older brothers and sisters would be arguing, during the day babies crying and brothers and sisters arguing. This happens constantly and will never cease to stop or to be halted. This may be one of the main reasons to why he is so aggressive and naturally upset all the time.

Even though he was oddly the oldest child in his class he was never really picked on because of his physical performance, meaning fighting. He recently graduated the academy and the only reason he became a shinobi was because they gave him some type of program called "G.E.D".

For now he trains his body to inhale great amounts of "Ganja".

Other Information
    Ailments/Diseases: Pot-Head.
    Hobbies: Smoking, Stealing, Vandalizing, and fighting.
    Personal Effects: A bottle of purple drink, space cakes, and "Ganja' rolled up into an "L".
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Reigen - Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigen - Suna   Reigen - Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Welcome nga o.o
Back to top Go down

Reigen - Suna
Page 1 of 1