Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_vote_lcapSoru Ita: Suna Genin I_voting_barSoru Ita: Suna Genin I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_vote_lcapSoru Ita: Suna Genin I_voting_barSoru Ita: Suna Genin I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Soru Ita: Suna Genin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

Soru Ita: Suna Genin Empty
PostSubject: Soru Ita: Suna Genin   Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

General Information

Soru Ita: Suna Genin Soul_Eater___Take_the_Lead_by_Miyukiko

Name:Soru Ita Evansu
Nickname:Sound Miester Soul
Alias/Codename: n/a

Birth Date:11/14
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Kiri
Marital Status: Single

Village: Suna
Profession: Musician, Piano

Personal Information
Height: 5'2
Weight: 118
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Steel Blue Grey
Hair Color: Snow white
Distinctive Marks: Scar on his chest
Physical Appearance: Soru has white hair swept to one side, and red eyes. He is known for his heavily exaggerated facial expressions and pointed teeth. He naturally has a lazy, droopy, and somewhat uninterested expression on his face, especially his eyes.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Sour usually wears a yellow and black jacket, a sweatband around his head that has a sticker with his name on and a round logo featuring a red-lipped mouth bearing pointed fangs surrounded with the letters 'E-A-T', a pair of maroon pants, and yellow and black sneakers with a pattern resembling his teeth. During work Soru wears a pin-stripped black suit with a red shirt, black tie, and matching black shoes.

Personality: Soru’s personality is laid back and nonchalant, as he tries to mold himself to his expectations of how someone "cool" would act. Being calm, reserved and aloof. He often expresses how he feels about some situations by either claiming that something is "cool" or "not cool." Being a supposedly cool guy, he prefers to use the direct approach which most of the time fails. Soru admits that he fears of bonding with people for some reason or another. A dark soul when he plays the piano as he work becomes elegantly shrouded with negative emotion.
Phobia(s): A little ogre he sees in his dream which surprisingly is well dressed.

History: Soru was found by a family of nobles at the age of 5. Unknown to Soru he was born in Kirkgakure. The noble’s name was Alexsu Evansu. Alexsu named Soru based on look. Someone who would take your soul and swallow it whole, Konita Evansu. Growing up Soru was taught the basics as he was going to be next in line as a lord. To maintain his balance Alexsu made sure he was taught how to play the piano as a creative output. While in the Lord’s palace Soru had a body guard by the name of Stein who was a scythe wielding shinobi. During the years guarding him Soru would watch Stein as he fought and indirectly he learn the path of the Scythes man. By the age of 11 Soru was fed up with his life learning one thing after another. He had to escape. During the midst of the night he climbed out his bedroom window and dashed far for days until he arrived at Sunagakure and has lived there for 4 years and became a genin and changed his name to Soru Ita.
Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: N/a
Hobbies: Being Cool. Writing down music
Personal Effects: a small black book and a pencil

Last edited by Soul on Mon May 24, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Soru Ita: Suna Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soru Ita: Suna Genin   Soru Ita: Suna Genin I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Hm its okay by my eyes. You are approved
Back to top Go down

Soru Ita: Suna Genin
Page 1 of 1