Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Taijutsu Styles I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Styles I_voting_barTaijutsu Styles I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Taijutsu Styles I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Styles I_voting_barTaijutsu Styles I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Taijutsu Styles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Taijutsu Styles Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu Styles   Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Taijutsu

First, if you are a Taijutsu user even if not a very good one, there are three styles which may use depending of your special attributes. This styles have techniques of their own.

Chisokuken [Speeding Fist)]

This Taijutsu style was originally developed by a Taijutsu Sensei of Kumogakure. Using lightning as a natural village element, he inspired on its magnificence to create a style that blended the energy and speed that is possible of the body to create a taijutsu style capable of fighting at extremes that rivaled the fury of the heavens.

Spoiler:

Rakanken [Enlightened Fist]
The Rankanken style is based on the concept of power- How it is wielded effects the outcome of any conflict. Soft, hard, strong, weak. These factors are the core of a battle, and practices of the Rakanken style seek to achieve the perfect balance in order to decimate their foes. Relying on their power not merely to defeat but crush their foes, jutsu of Rakanken are not only powerful, but brutal.

Spoiler:

Gōken [Strong Fist]
A style that came from the village hidden in the leaves, Strong Fist is an all-around style that consists of powerful leg hits coupled with rushing a foe, using the momentum gained by attacks to overwhelm foes. Carrying Konoha Spirit, fighters with the Gōken style are despised by others for their relentless combos and adaptive nature, for this style was based on a simple idea. Working hard.

Spoiler:

Suiken

Suiken is a Taijutsu style, which is unknown on how exactly it was formed. Few can learn this powerful style. This technique cannot be taught or learned, for it comes from a natural ability to use it. Those with a inherit low tolerance to the effects of alcohol becoming drunk after just one ochoko (roughly the size of a shot glass) of sake, are able to get drunk and use Suiken. After they become rather drunk, they will become unmanageable and will start destroying the inanimate objects around them causing a lot of damage. There is no such thing as a master of Suiken, for it is nearly impossible to train while under the influence. This fighting style is like a jumbled mess of multiple other taijutsu styles, using many attacks and forms. It is both direct and in it's offensive and defensive. The most unique part of this style of fighting is the wobbly, clumsy, staggering movement that a user of this style has which makes the user extremely hard to hit.

Status: Locked (Must write a request. Suiken only shows itself in rare individuals of great talent. May not be requested as your first Taijutsu style.)

Spoiler:

Sake Bottle Sizes
Spoiler:

Seishou Kentou [Energy Boxing]

A style that was developed by the Shodaime Kazekage of Sunagakure no sat, Energy Boxing is an offensive style that includes powerful punches and blasts of ninjutsu energy, enough to crush bolders or burn skin. This style consists of what the Kazekage embodies, determination. By determination and waiting for a perfect chance to strike the user is able to go with quick powerful hit's, or release energy blasts from their fists.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Taijutsu Styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Styles   Taijutsu Styles I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:01 am

Hachimon

History: The Hachimon or eight gates are located along the spine, the heart and in the ninja's head. It is possible to force the body to open these gates, which allows the ninja to release ten times the usual amount of power. Unfortunately such power comes at a price, as each subsequent gate is opened, the ninja increases the damage to their body and comes closer to death. For this reason gate opening has been deemed Kinjutsu. If all eight gates are opened, the ninja gains power that surpasses the Hokage at the cost of their own life. Also even if the ninja opens fewer gates, if they do not strike a finishing blow against their opponent, they will be severely weakened and very defenseless to a counter attack.

Sites Rulings: Each gate will last for no more than 3 posts causing an intense weakness as well as damage to the body during their opening if a sequential gate is opened before the end then the counter gets reset and no sequential gate can be opened after the current one has ended already nor can multiple be activated in the same post. The weakness lasts for twice as many posts as you were using the gates and start the same post that the counter hits zero if you don't activate a sequential one.

Use of gates 4 + 5 will require your character to have 3 days of real-time down time for healing. Gate 6 will require 5 days to heal up while gate 7 will require 7 days of real time to heal. During this time you may rp your downtime but remember strenuous activity might permanently disable your character. Should you use the 8th gate you may right a request for your character to remain alive and you will be allowed 1 roll if that roll fails your character dies in the hospital but if it passes it will have you sitting around for 14 days for down time. May reduce the down time by 1 day for each level of medic that you have on your character though it will never drop below 1 day of down time.

The lotus' can only be used once per gate, and only one lotus can be used per gate and due to the gates being floodgates of sorts for your chakra network every other one activated will restore some of your chakra rather than cost you any.

The concentration required to open up the gates and the strain on the body prevents the user from using either Ninjutsu or Genjutsu while they are open and not until the exhaustion has worn off.

And seeing as they are considered Kinjutsu (forbidden art) each gate requires an RP request to obtain them.

Gates
Spoiler:

Lotus'
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Styles
Page 1 of 1