Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_vote_lcapTaekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_voting_barTaekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_vote_lcapTaekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_voting_barTaekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style Empty
PostSubject: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Taekwondo

Description: A Taijutsu style mostly focused useing the legs. It is very unique for its leg movement and speed. Taekwondo was created years and years ago. Old Sannins who were skilled with Taijutsu and used their legs, came up with a Taijutsu style called Taewondo. They than passed it down to their students and so on. Now, millions of people know this style and anyone can learn it. Taekwondo is also known well for its awkward leg techniques such as the bicycle kick and such.

Statues: Open to Everyone

~Jutsus~

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hwoarang on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Could this get approved for now? and can I add more jutsus later?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

...10..14...33 hit combo? Can you get a little more creative X3 that's just not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Well Mr. Genius.....what do you think Taekwondo is? I'm not going to make it all special powers crap....its also Taijutsu so its as creative as regular fighting is.....just becuase you don't like it >.< and didn't I say I will still be working on it?.....v.v
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Creative Criticism from a admin who JUST made a taijutsu style X3 Ridiculous combo's won't work man. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:40 pm

You Taewondo hater! D= and so what if you JUST made a taijutsu style....its not like your the ultimate taijutsu style god maker D=.....and aren't Taijutsu supposed to be ridiculous.....i mean come on...Its a fighting style and i'm useing my hands and feet
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:13 am

You really think taijutsu are supposed to be ridiculous? X3 be creative. Till you put some more effort into this it is not approved.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 am

What if I make them do attacks that attack the pressure points? i guess like the hyuuga.....this is going to be difficult because i want it to be a realistic fighting style....
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:00 am

Please do inform us when you think of something.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 am

I'm not adding the list with the pics and videos...Your description shouldn't visual aid to describe it.

Five jutsus isn't much for a style either. >>
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style   Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taekwondo~Taijutsu Style
Page 1 of 1