Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Drunk man walking. I_vote_lcapDrunk man walking. I_voting_barDrunk man walking. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Drunk man walking. I_vote_lcapDrunk man walking. I_voting_barDrunk man walking. I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Drunk man walking.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

Drunk man walking. Empty
PostSubject: Drunk man walking.   Drunk man walking. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Iki was walking in a slow pace, as he passed through the pathway leading outside of the village. He had been dressed a little more heavier than usual, being a little latter in the day, taking the night shift at the prison. His mind was wandering like a drunk persons usually does, but Iki was getting more tolerant of the sake. The pathway had seemed like it had taken a half an hour to Iki, because being a drunken bastard wasn't the greatest idea for the kazekage to do for being a guard at the prison. After a long 15 seconds Iki reached the end of the pathway, it wasn't the cleanest path now that Iki had thought about it, but he went on anyways.

The road ahead of him was a very quiet one, but it was something for him to think about what was going to be going on. Iki had been to the prison few times to put them in there, but he had put two or three people he's brought there when he was a bit younger. The prison was a scary place to most people, but to Iki it was just another place where he could sit around getting drunk, setting an image to the prisoners making them think that it might be their last days in the cell and pay back Suna.

The people who thought that, where going to be dead wrong, but instead might be spending a night in the hospital because of the mans temper isn't one somebody would like to mess with unless they wanted to end up through the wall. Iki smiled to himself saying out loud " Man I love prisons." Iki had always loved to spit on them when he was drunk and when he had brought in the few people. If one thing he enjoyed more than drinking and women, it was getting traitors pissed off.
Back to top Go down

Drunk man walking.
Page 1 of 1