Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Zombies Walking I_vote_lcapZombies Walking I_voting_barZombies Walking I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Zombies Walking I_vote_lcapZombies Walking I_voting_barZombies Walking I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Zombies Walking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Urutora Zonbi
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Urutora Zonbi

Zombies Walking Empty
PostSubject: Zombies Walking   Zombies Walking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm

The world was a funny place, a ninja could pass along the street and no one would give a second glance to them. People who contained so much power had become a casual thing in the world. It was maddening. While ninja's were not given another glance a person with a strange name was tormented endlessly, but he wouldn't let that get to him. He would bite them all to death whenever he needed. Looking around he saw various glances of people looking at his choice of clothing, it was scalding hot but in his suit he was perfectly cool, living in the land of steel had bestowed that upon him. Brushing off a layer of dust from his front he gave a light smile at the gate in front of him

Looking at the gate he knew what was in front of him, it wasn't danger or anything cliche like that, it was a chance to show his ability and his chance to show that he is worth of advancement. He would go off on this mission and do his very best to make sure that he would come back without messing up his suit, he didn't wanna have to send it to the tailor again to be fixed, it would take a dent in his income the daiymo gave him if he had to keep repairing his suit. Taking his steps out the door he started on his way to find the wandering caravan's, he would protect them for his mission, and destroy anyone in his way.
Back to top Go down

Zombies Walking
Page 1 of 1