Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Zombies Walking II I_vote_lcapZombies Walking II I_voting_barZombies Walking II I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Zombies Walking II I_vote_lcapZombies Walking II I_voting_barZombies Walking II I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Zombies Walking II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Urutora Zonbi
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Urutora Zonbi

Zombies Walking II Empty
PostSubject: Zombies Walking II   Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

The desert was a large place. And for a person to find the wandering caravans of sunagakure was nothing short of a miracle. Luckily Urutora had directions on their stops. Looking down at the desert path that had been created by travelers passing on it he awaited the arrival of the desert caravan he was supposed to protect for a day or two, it was a good mission in his mind, it sure beat menial work. Pulling out his book he started to read, it was this book that he found his way to the daiymo's house, and he was quite lucky that he did have it or he could have very well died in the deserts of Kaze no Kuni. But he was stronger then that, he would persevere.

Looking off into the distance of the desert he saw a line of carts being dragged along. That must be them. Closing his book and placing it back in his pocket he dusted himself off and started towards the caravan to meet with them. He had eventually met up with the caravan where he was greeted with a suspicious glance. "My name is Urutora Zonbi, Genin of Sunagakure no Sato." He who appeared to be the leader of the group stepped forward and spoke, "They sent a genin to help us?...I assume the rest of your team is somewhere around here?" Urutora gave a light laugh at the man as he spoke and he could feel the tension rise from the man. "My Team leader is a thankless drunk. I was sent on this mission by myself in confidence my particular ability's could help against your bandit problem." The man swallowed hard and looked at urutora, "You better be good kid...or we are gonna be sending a complaint to the daiymo about this." With a large grin Urutora nodded as he began to survey the area around the caravan. It would be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Urutora Zonbi
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Urutora Zonbi

Zombies Walking II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies Walking II   Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 am

Protecting the caravan had been rather uneventful in the majority of the trip, they had gone halfway across the desert without more then just a snake bite and a hyena stalking them. It wasn't uncommon for Kaze no Kuni predators to stalk to the caravan's for scraps of food left from leftovers. They were now heading to a oasis in which they could rest and restock on water. Looking at the old man he gave an indifferent look but the man's happiness could be outwardly seen in his face, he was happy that his caravan hadn't had much trouble this trip. Looking over the sand dunes he could see the oasis they were supposed to visit, but there was a sudden uneasiness that flushed over the entire caravan, and on instinct Urutora could guess what that meant. Urutora motioned for the caravan to stop dead in it's tracks as he performed Mizu Bushin with his other hand to create a pair of clones of himself. Looking at the old man he gave a small smile, "The fun is about to begin...don't worry, ill bite them to death."

Pulling out a mask from his backpack he smiled at the blank slate look it gave him. The mask was shaped in the manner of a human face with a blank look. It was commonly wore by members of the Sunagakure Secret Op's that he had encountered when his skill in assassination had first come to light. Putting the mask on he looked at the desert to try to find the location of the would be bandits. Seconds passed and in an instant he saw three figures rise from the dunes and charge towards the caravan, two were armed with katana's and one was armed with a naginata. A large smile came across his face as he controlled his clone's to sneak from the oasis behind the charging katana wielders. Grinning as he saw the naginata user come charging closer to the caravan he used one hand to pull out three senbon and with the other formed another hand seal to create a thick mist from the moisture in the air. The fun had really began now.

The mist beginning to form he saw all the bandits stop in their tracks trying to find out what happened. Tossing the three needles towards the naginata wielder he heard a satisfying gurgle as the needles punctured inside of his throat and a thump as the man fell to the ground. Smiling he crept behind the bandits and moved the clones next to him. He could sense fear in the bandits as they took random chops at the mist in attempts to clear it up up. Moving a set of hand seals he hit his clone and used it as a water source to put one of the bandits in a water prison. The other bandit heard gurgling coming from the fallen bandit as Urutora performed a single handed hand seal and proceeded to use the other clone to put the final bandit in a water prison. Dropping the mist he held contact with the water prison's until the last bubble dropped from the prison. After the bandits were dead he dusted his suit off and looked at the caravan leader, "Technically, 3-2, but i count it was 3-0."

Spoiler:

25/50
Back to top Go down
Urutora Zonbi
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Urutora Zonbi

Zombies Walking II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies Walking II   Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:45 am

Using the tools from his kit he had disposed of the bandits bodies while 'looting' items from the bodies that the caravan might need in their travels. Looking at the caravan as they resupplied he laughed as people were offering him water and food for the rest of the travel. His last stop with the caravan would be to a small desert town near the prison of kaze no kuni. If he wasn't mistaken that was the destination of his Chuunin leader, he would probably meet up with him there for another mission. As the caravan continued on it's way to the town the caravan leader moved towards him and started to talk, "I apologize for what i said at the beginning of this journey. It was rude of me to presume on your strength." Urutora gave a light smile as he replied to the man, "It's no matter, genin's are not notoriously strong. But simple ninja tactics work wonders against non chakra users. Bandit's were not used to water jutsu, they are not versed in what people can do thus they panicked and froze. It was basic ninja tactics." The man gave him a kind smile as he talked once more, "Nonetheless, I'm grateful that you were here to take care of my caravan, our lives are indebted to you." Urutora nodded, the rest of the trip to the city would be a pleasant one, he could tell. Arriving at the city he smiled and nodded to the caravan leader and the rest of them as they waved him off. A messenger bird flew down from the sky and landed on his shoulder, pulling a slip from it's ankle he read it, "Your added onto your team leaders mission. Make sure he doesn't go into a drunk rage." Smiling and nodding he left off, guess he would get no rest today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombies Walking II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies Walking II   Zombies Walking II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombies Walking II
Page 1 of 1