Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Mission- Guard Duty I_vote_lcapMission- Guard Duty I_voting_barMission- Guard Duty I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Mission- Guard Duty I_vote_lcapMission- Guard Duty I_voting_barMission- Guard Duty I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Mission- Guard Duty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

Mission- Guard Duty Empty
PostSubject: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Murasaki was on his way towards the gates of Suna. He was given a mission today. A very dangerous mission. It was a B-rank mission, a pretty hard challenge for a genin. But, Murasaki was told he would not be alone going on the mission. He was told, two other people were also coming along with him. He has no idea who they are, or what their names are.

All he was told was of the mission and to meet by the gates to regroup with his team and head out to a prison outside of Suna.

As he walked closer and closer to the gate, he noticed no one was there waiting, so he was the first one to have arrived at the gate. "Looks like I'll be waiting for some time. I just hope these two people aren't late". He thought to himself. His back was now leaning on the wall, of the gate. Patiently waiting for the other two to show up any time.

As he was leaning, his arms were crossed and his head was tilted down with his eyes shut, and as he waited he whistled.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 pm

It was a new day as the shinobi had woken up and notice another note on the window sill. The shinobi walked over to the window as he open the note, as he read it, he just found out that he had to do a B-Rank mission. This made this evil shinobi smile very evil, as he had gotten all of his stuff ready, and walked out of the door, locking the door behind him. He walked off to the gates, as he was ready for this mission.

Walking down the street as he was in thought about how to complete this mission, as he walked he started to think about who his teammates were, only because he was not the type to start talking to someone he knew he wouldn't like. As the shinobi kept on walking a slow pace, as if he didn't care but for some reason, he knew he was late.

He kept on walking as the people ducked for cover, having his hoodie over his head. It was a very hot day for Suna as the shinobi was not caring about the whether, as the whether made him feel better with every step he took, walking down the street as he headed for the gates of Suna.

He was about a minute away as he notice a shinobi with his arms crossed, head tilted down, and he was whistling. Ryu walked up to the shinobi, "Hey, I am here for the B-Rank mission, my name is Ryu-matsu, and you are?" Ryu asked him right after he introduced himself to the shinobi.
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 pm

As Murasaki was whistling, he was then approached by another suna shinobi. The shinobi introduced himself by the name "Ryu-matsu". Murasaki lifted up his head, moved his purple hair from out of his face, stopped whistling, and he looked at the other shinobi. He then replied in a calm voice. "Nice to meet you Ryu and the name is Murasaki". His light purple eyes, still examined Ryu, looking at his appearance from his face, to what he was wearing.

He then looked away, looking up at the sky. He then stretched his arms up towards the sky and yawned. "When is this other person geting here......I'm ready for some action". After he spoke he brought his hands back down, and cracked his knuckles from both hands. Along with cracking his neck.

A gust of wind picked up, blowing Murasaki's hair in the direction of the wind, and also his huge and long scarf, which now covered his face, exscept for his eyes. His eyes were looking to the left and to the right, seeing if he could spot anyone from coming towards his direction. But, there wasn't much to see because of the wind blowing sand and covering the streets, to unable to see anyone approaching.

Only thing the two could do, was to wait and wait until the last teammate arrived so they could begin their journey to the prison.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 pm

The guy had purple hair and light purple eyes, as he almost had the same color as Ryu.

Murasaki then looked away, looking up at the sky. He then stretched his arms up towards the sky and yawned. "When is this other person geting here......I'm ready for some action". After he spoke he brought his hands back down, and cracked his knuckles from both hands. Along with cracking his neck.

" Hey Murasaki, I heard the other shinobi that should be coming, is a chuunin of the sand. I also can't wait for this mission to start either." Ryu said as he walked over next to Murasaki, as they both wait for the shinobi who was named Kotorasu, the chuunin of the sand. Ryu knew that he wouldn't get along with the other shinobi that would soon to show us, since Ryu already sensed his chakra, and notice that it was greater than the both of them.

The two shinobi waited for the third shinobi, the third shinobi was late, and Ryu was not tolerating the third shinobi to be late. Ryu was starting to get mad only because he wanted to get stronger faster.
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm

"Hey Murasaki, I heard the other shinobi that should be coming, is a chuunin of the sand. I also can't wait for this mission to start either." Is what Ryu said. Murasaki looked at him as Ryu walked towards him. "Oh is that so. Well lets hope this "chunin" can handle himself". Murasaki said having a conversation with Ryu. Murasaki was too geting a little impatient, he is really looking forward to the B-rank mission. It was his very first B-rank mission and he was ready for some dangerous action.

He knew it was a high possibility he might not return to Suna, but he didn't care and wants to take the chance of completeing dangerous missions. He was not looking forward to death, but he was not afraid of death. For it is life and he knows that.

As they waited for the late chunin, Murasaki spoke. "I wish we could just go off on our own with out this chunin you speak of, but that would just be a suicide mission with out someone who is stronger than us.........for now".

Murasaki then looks at Ryu, he got curious and asked him a question. "Ryu......whats you main goal in life? If you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious, I'll tell you mine if you'd like to hear it as well".
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:17 pm

"Oh is that so. Well lets hope this "chunin" can handle himself". Murasaki said as them both were having a conversation. Ryu chuckled right when Murasaki said what he had said, it was true that a chuunin will become more arrogant, and they seem to show off their powers a bit more.

"I wish we could just go off on our own with out this chunin you speak of, but that would just be a suicide mission with out someone who is stronger than us.........for now". Murasaki said as Ryu smiled evilly.

"You know we should too, but I would also like to see what this chuunin has in store for us. I can sense his chakra but he is a bit far off. He is headed this way. " Ryu said as he looked at Murasaki.

"Ryu......whats you main goal in life? If you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious, I'll tell you mine if you'd like to hear it as well". Murasaki had a curious look upon him, as if he wanted to be sure about his own answer as well. Ryu looked at him and started to think about his question and he took a deep breathe, " My main goal, was to leave this village and live a criminal life, but I might stay in Suna until i get stronger, but I do have an evil heart and I want to be able to make the kages bow down to my feet. I also want to be the one to learn a jutsu that would bring the dead back to life. I know my plans seem evil, but I already planned to keep Suna safe from my harm So what are your plans?" Ryu said as he looked at Murasaki, with his shades on covering his red snake like eyes.

The two were still talking as they waited for the chuunin to get to the gates to start the mission that they were supposed to start a while back.
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

" My main goal, was to leave this village and live a criminal life, but I might stay in Suna until i get stronger, but I do have an evil heart and I want to be able to make the kages bow down to my feet. I also want to be the one to learn a jutsu that would bring the dead back to life. I know my plans seem evil, but I already planned to keep Suna safe from my harm So what are your plans?" Is what Ryu has said. Murasaki thought for a minute, thinking of his goal. "Hmm, my goal? I truely have no idea. I guess to just become very powerful and watch as many stronge ninja such as the kages die from my bare hands......I guess you could say that too is evil, and some what your goal. But, other than that live a shinobi life and maybe one day, become Kazekage".

He looks at Ryu, and speaks again. "I don't even know what I want to train in more. I was thinking about Taijutsu, and work on speed and strength. But, then I'd like to become very skilled with Sand jutsus". Then he thought of something and spoke once more. "I'd also like to be part of the Anbu, being an a Assassin kind of intrests me".

ooc: bah... a short post >.<
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hmm, my goal? I truely have no idea. I guess to just become very powerful and watch as many stronge ninja such as the kages die from my bare hands......I guess you could say that too is evil, and some what your goal. But, other than that live a shinobi life and maybe one day, become Kazekage". Murasaki said as Ryu smiled with an idea that he had in mind. He knew he couldn't do anything on his own, and he knew if he stayed with this guy he can create a team with the two of them, they can create a strong team.

Murasaki looked at Ryu, "I don't even know what I want to train in more. I was thinking about Taijutsu, and work on speed and strength. But, then I'd like to become very skilled with Sand jutsus". Murasaki said as Ryu thought some more, as he looked at Murasaki, "I'd also like to be part of the Anbu, being an a Assassin kind of intrests me". Murasaki said as Ryu, started to chuckle a little bit.

" I know a little bit of assassination, like how to be quiet, and From what it sounds like that me and you have a lot in common. One day you will become Kazekage and I can become your right hand man. You want to learn the art of Taijutsu and speed, while I want to learn the art of Genjutsu and Snakes. We should train together one day, or have a spar." Ryu smiled very evilly as he felt that he might accomplished something after all.

As they both still waited for the chuunin to arrive, it was midday as time was going by, who knew that a mission like this wouldn't mean anything to a chuunin, that wouldn't appear. The time was ticking as they both grew more and more tired of waiting.
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 am

"A Criminal life eh? Well I may just have to smack you around later for that little notion." Came a voice from slightly above the two Genin, a voice belonging to the Chunin in charge of the mission. Standing on a ledge about fifteen feet off the ground was Atsushi Hoshikawa, his entire right arm from fingertip to shoulder was wrapped tightly in protective white gauze. It wouldn't last long.

In his hand were two folders with a simple stat sheet and a picture. Taking a step over the edge instead of falling his feet landed solidly on the wall so he was parallel to the ground and the sky. His black hair hung in spikes around his face and hawk-yellow eyes at this point, as if they would detach from his head and spear anyone beneath him. "Ryu-matsu, age eighteen. Murasaki, age seventeen. Lets cut to the chase shall we? I'm Atsushi Hoshikawa, and I'll be your leader for this mission. The Kazekage threw me at this mission, so I don't expect to become nakama with either of you. I've read your profiles and that's all you need to know for now."

With a quick step he somersaulted over the two and landed on his feet, closing the two folders simultaneously and stuffing them into his single-strap backpack. Turning, he looked at the two. One had visions of becoming Kazekage, in a "the ends define the means" attitude. While the other, well, he just wanted to kill. Both attitudes, would get them killed. But that was of none of his concern. "Putting aside what you two have been so fervently talking about for the past while, lets get moving." And in a flash of sand, he was gone, using the Speed-based Kenjutsu technique Shunpo.

[ooc] to the point i believe
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 am

"I know a little bit of assassination, like how to be quiet, and From what it sounds like that me and you have a lot in common. One day you will become Kazekage and I can become your right hand man. You want to learn the art of Taijutsu and speed, while I want to learn the art of Genjutsu and Snakes. We should train together one day, or have a spar." Is what Ryu said. Then Murasaki smiled and he spoke back "Sure, we can spar some time. I would indeed like that". Then in a minute a voice spoke out above the two genin. "A Criminal life eh? Well I may just have to smack you around later for that little notion."

It was the late chunin. He stood above the genin. He then spoke again of the two genin's name's and info.

But, he soon cut to the chase and spoke for a last time. "Putting aside what you two have been so fervently talking about for the past while, lets get moving." Murasaki, then finally was relieved and he stood up straight and rand through the gates, with a high speed. Looking back at Ryu, he says. "Well......let's go. The chunin finally desides to show up". The team of the three were now finally on their ways to the prison.

ooc: ok rukasu you post the last, and Koto you make new topic.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:35 pm

"A Criminal life eh? Well I may just have to smack you around later for that little notion." A voice from above as Ryu looked up and notice that the chuunin had arrived. The chuunin also said the info on the two shinobi, which made Ryu very angry.

"Putting aside what you two have been so fervently talking about for the past while, lets get moving." The chuunin said as he was in front of the two genin, then in a matter of seconds the chuunin disappeared.

"Well......let's go. The chunin finally desides to show up". Murasaki said as he and Ryu started walking to the destination that they had to go.

"Hey listen, I think this is not a great idea for the chuunin to leave us like this, I don't like him, I want to kill him, but I will when I have the chance." Ryu said as he was walking with Murasaki.

This will start a new friendship for the two genin.

PostSubject: Re: Mission- Guard Duty   Mission- Guard Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission- Guard Duty
Page 1 of 1