Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_vote_lcap[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_voting_bar[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_vote_lcap[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_voting_bar[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:01 pm

[ooc] yeah, this is the topic for "Track the Prick" which i almost thought was trick the prick. sounds much more fun my way but whatever.

[bic]

"Bird shit everywhere...ugh!" swore a slightly agitated youth as he brushed yet another glob of bird feces from his shirt sleeve. Stepping out of the aviary he shook his head violently to dislodge any straggling feathers. It should be noted that most of these feathers were either white or sandy brown, which contrasted the boy's spiky black hair drastically. Piercing yellow eyes that seemed to pierce the heart and mind, stood out against his sun-tanned skin. White robes with black trim completed the deal.

"CAW!" came a screeching cry from the top of the boy's head, soon followed by a sharp pain cropping up on top of Atsushi's head. "GAH! YOU STUPID BIRD! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT KUU!?" A series of sharp caws ensued. "Well it's not your shit I was complaining about now is it?" A small bird's head poked out of the top of his head of hair and tilted to one side as if perplexed. Atsushi simply sneered, once again he had proved himself smarter than the bird. Or maybe he was simply dementing himself.

Atsushi scanned the area for any signs of the perpetrator. It's only sign that the dog had been there was a set of tracks leading to and from the aviary. Atsushi shrugged, probably best to wait until he was properly briefed. All he knew was what the courier had told him an hour before, there had been a break-in, a kidnapping and he was the team leader. "Joy..." he growled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:07 am

Being a Genin had its good side as it show that it was a time for when a person in the village had earned the right to be a ninja. Still it was still a boring life when there was nothing that a Genin could do, but wait for a mission. Yuurei could have easily went to the Kazekage's office and asked for a mission, but being his assistant, he would probably be hit by the Kage before getting the mission he wanted.

The young Genin was not even in the Kazekage's headquarters as he decided to stay in his house and lay down on bed. He knew that him not being in the building where Hiruzen worked in would not make a difference. The young Genin was just looking at the ceiling of his apartment as he yawned out loud as he was getting sleepy again. There was only one reason why he was awake and that was because he had to pee.

Yuurei eyes began to close until something banged on his window. His eyes shot open and he was wondering who was tapping on his window. He got up from his bed slowly and turned his head to the window. He saw a bird tapping on his window and wondered what the Kage wanted this time. The red head walked to the window and opened it, to take the letter that was on the birds right leg.

Yuurei unrolled the message and began reading what was on the paper. "Are you serious? This man wants me to go off and looking for him. Damn him, I though my first mission would be funner than this, but to do this isn't cool at all," the kid said as he crumbled the paper and threw it on the floor. He had his clothes on as he though Hiruzen would come barging into his house and dragging his ass to do work.

Yuurei climbed out of his window and closed it. After that he jumped towards the location where the message told him to go to. He wondered why they had to retrieve a kidnapped Suna ninja. He should have sacrificed his life the moment he was captured, but instead he let it happen. After jumping on the roof tops of the building in Sunagakure, he had finally made it to the Aviary. He noticed that there was a young man standing there and waiting.

Yuurei jumped a few feet away in front of the ninja and noticed who he was. The two had never met before, but being the Kage's assistant, had him memorize all the ninjas in the village. "Atsushi Hoshikawa, am I correct? I guess you will be the one leading this team, now we are to wait for the whole team to appear here," Yuurei said this as he began to yawn again. It was probably going to be a boring mission, where they could not find the missing ninja they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:29 pm

[is ignoring the fact that soul hasn't posted]

Turning his head at the mention of his name he found himself looking at a sharply dressed, red-headed boy no older than ten. Wearing a white button-up with a striped tie and black skinny jeans that hugged every non-existent curve of the boy's legs. Wonderful he thought, I got stuck with a kid, what about the other though?

Atsushi replied to the boy's statement with a simple statement of his own. "Yeah, I am. But the next question is, who are you? What do you specialize in? Clan, weapons, jutsus?" he punctuated this by pulling out a toothpick and putting it into the corner of his mouth. Channeling some chakra into the tip of his finger he pointed this finger at the end of the toothpick. A small flame burst forth from the tip of his finger, subsequently lighting the toothpick on fire. "Dammit I keep forgetting I don't smoke any more." he exclaimed as he tossed the toothpick to the sand.

Kuu seemed to roll his beady bird eyes as he watched Atsushi flip out from atop his head, the bird also seemed to chuckle "Kukukukuu...

Calming down to his normal prose he pulled out a new toothpick and stuck it into the other corner of his mouth. "Now we just wait for the third person in the team and then the Kazekage should come to debrief us." He had only met the Kazekage once, and he had been hiding from paperwork. The man didn't seem to be the Kage type to him.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:39 pm

occ: it was pretty early when Jova posted and ive been on the go since i woke up. Sorry DD:

BIC wrote:

His daily stroll for Soru wouldn't include the trip to the aviary because Birds aren't cool in Soru's eyes. Winged creatures in general, Angels, Birds, Bats you name it. Soru with his scythe on his back dressed in his usual attire of a black jacket with yellow sleeves, his sweatband custom made by himself and his maroon pants. His purpose for coming to the aviary was his first mission in Sunagakure. Soru yawned out of sheer boredom but on his face its really looks tired. "C'mon now. I really don't want to end up on some bogus mission like this." Soru had his tired always look on his face but in reality he is wide awake. After a few more seconds Soru two figures standing outside the entrance hopefully it was his teammate but he really couldn't care. "I really don't want to be bothered by these two." Soru said to himself. Finally he approched the entrance and said "Yoh.. I'm Soru and you guys are?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:18 pm

The man had turned his attention to the young boy when he had said his name. He was Atsushi and the way he looked was exactly how the paper showed him to look like. A Chuunin rank ninja who was seventeen years old. Yuurei hated the fact that he knew this, but being in that office and the building all day was boring. That was why he read about every ninja in the village.

He quickly asked Yuurei who he was and what did he specialized in. Telling him probably would not do any damage to his life as they were both on the same side. He also did not show any sight of danger to the village in the near future. "My name is Yuurei Soukutsu, and sadly I'm Hiruzen-kun's assistant. Well the only thing I could say is that I'm an illusionist and I guess very skilled in assassination," the genin said as he walked to a wall and leaned on it.

Yajuu had noticed that he had was able to use the Katon element. It was better than what he could use. Yuurei really did not use ninjutsu that much and that was probably why he lack on that category. It seemed like the man was going to smoke the tooth pick, but then tossed on the floor telling himself that he forgot that he did not smoke anymore. This was basically what happen when people smoked a lot and tried to stop their habits.

Yuurei began to think to himself as he wondering just how long this mission was going to take. If it wasn't because he was a ninja, he would have been sleeping right now or even reading a book. The time to himself was interrupted, when he had heard Atsushi speak. They had to wait for a third person and they also had to wait for the Kazekage to come over here. The genin smacked his forehead when he heard that.

He knew he was coming, but he wondered if he was going to scold him for not coming today. Well it was not like he did not do that to him everyday, when they were in the same building together. "Well I hope today is different today and he doesn't attack me, like he always does," Yuurei said, wondering if Atsushi was even listening to him. After awhile he noticed that there was another person coming towards them.

When the young man got close to him, Yuurei noticed who it was that was apart of their team. This kid name was Soru Ita Evansu. He was a Genin rank ninja, just like he was. He told them his name and asked them who they were. He had to introduce himself again now. "Hello there Soru, the names Yuurei Soukutsu," he said, while yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Werk, Werk Werk. That's all Hiruzen was able to do nowadays, ever since the break-in he was forced to do paperwork and assign missions, akogi had been on his ass about doing the job of Kazekage but dammit this was boring. But this was serious, it was important that he tell these people what was going on for their mission, as at the moment, it was the highest priority of sunagakure no sato. Doing another Epic base jump from his window he realized it would have been quicker to walk through the palace then to jump to the streets below, lesson learned. The walk had been casual enough to the aviary, he always enjoyed his village and now that he had fired his psychopathic assistant that hounded him endlessly to do his paperwork he had a small little genin to pick on, oh how life had improved.

He entered the doors of the aviary with a sigh, his carelessness had ended in his ninja's capture in this place, he wouldn't be able to live that down, never. But he would avenge him by getting him back and if possible, murdering that puppy kid. Breaking into a brisk jog up the stairs he eventually reached the top of the aviary, he saw two small children, one he recognized as his assistant and another to be Atsushi, the leader of this mission. He would hope this would be enough, even if they couldn't bring anyone back, any information would be good. Looking at the youths he saw the spirit of sunagakure alive inside of them, whether where they came from made no matter, sunagakure freakin' rocked. Doing an elaborate flippity flip in the middle of the group he shot a grin and placed his hand on top of yuurei's head, "Still ain't growing any taller are ya squirt?" Grinning he looked at the rest of the crowd and began to speak what he came here for.

"Alright..jokes aside i want everyone to be on top alert for this mission, i know this is just a B but that doesn't mean it should be taken lightly. A few days/weeks/months etc ago a ninja was stolen from sunagakure no sato. But this wasn't just any ninja, this was the head of the Sunagakure no Sato Medical Corps, His official name is Doctor Madakari and is a respected sunagakure ninja. Now normally under regulation when a sunagakure ninja is captured they are supposed to kill themselves, but Madakari was incapacitated before he was able to commit suicide." Shikaku took a deep sigh as he was remembering it all, but he knew something was wrong here. "The man you are tracking is a very distinct person, he is a man of medium build and stature and has scruffy neck length hair with dog ears poking from his head. He is extremely fast and seems to take on actual features that a dog would have. It is safe to assume that he will fight like a dog and a ninja, be of extreme caution. But the prime objective, is rescue madakari, and if at all possible, capture the dog bitch. Questions?" Shikaku spoke the last sentence with a certain disdain towards the dog bitch, stupid whore. Shikaku waited from replies from his ninja with a grin.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Atsushi looked at the ground for a brief second as the boy who called himself Soru entered the area. The boy obviously could care less about the mission, but Atsushi would hold his tongue on the subject until the time arose. "Atsushi Hoshikawa." came his reply.

A minute later the Kazekage made his normal dramatic appearance by flipping through the air and landing next to Yuurei. Atsushi could already see the boy's brain boiling with suppressed anger as the Kazekage teased him on his height and the like, basically calling the boy's height a joke. Neutral as ever, Atsushi simply bowed to the Wind Shadow. Scratching the back of his head as the man recounted the finer details of the mission, Atsushi noted some of the more poignant information.

Shaking his head he recapped. "Kazekage-sama, let's make sure I've got my facts straight. You want us to find a man who may already be dead, being held captive by the wolfman? From what I've seen inside the Aviary, it would almost seem as if you were involved personally. Am I wrong in that assumption?

Why did he suddenly have the feeling that the Kazekage wanted the Dog-Man Hybrid dead, not captured? These feelings, were normally right.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Looking over at the Chuunin he could see that he was absorbing the details of the mission. He knew he had chosen the right man for the mission, he could have trusted the mission to his jonin's but to gain experience, a ninja must feel danger, they must fear for their life, this mission would teach fear and accomplish something. It was then that the boy began to speak, "Kazekage-sama, let's make sure I've got my facts straight. You want us to find a man who may already be dead, being held captive by the wolfman? From what I've seen inside the Aviary, it would almost seem as if you were involved personally. Am I wrong in that assumption?"

A grin appeared on Shikaku's face as the boy spoke, it was entirely fictional in a rational mind that a man could be a hybrid of a dog, but in the ninja world, shit happens. "Indeed from what i could tell this person seemed to be a hybrid experiment of a dog and a man, this is terrible but we will investigate this later." The boy's words hit deep into his head and he dropped his head down to look at the floor in shame, "I was here. I heard the commotion and arrived to see them fight. I wanted to see my ninja fight for his life, but the wolfman overpowered him." Shikaku gave a stern hard look at Atsushi as he spoke his next words, "This man made his way into MY village. Somehow he found us, somehow the Mirage didn't find him and kill him. I am putting my trust in you three to find this man in which our anbu couldn't, or say, wouldn't. I expect results or explanation. Understand?" Shikaku felt his rage boil up, akogi would answer soon enough, but only after madakari was found.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:15 am

Yuurei noticed someone coming to them and noticed that it was their Kage. He had flip into the middle of the group and landed next to him. His hand had landed on the young Genin's head. This man was about to say something to him wasn't he. He waited to see what was going to be said to him by Hiruzen. The lord began to speak and asked him if he still was not getting any taller. This did not really do anything to him as he knew that the Kage would do something like that.

"No I'm not getting any taller. I'm only seven Hiruzen-sama, so cut me some slack," Yuurei said he stretched his left arm and the placed it back to his side. After he finished the Kazekage began to speak to them about the mission. He told him that he wanted them to be on top alert for the mission that was given to them. Being the Kage's right hand man he paid full attention on what was being said to everyone in the team.

There had seemed to be a ninja that was stolen from the village. Yuurei knew about this as he was the one that had to file the report, since Shikaku was too lazy to do it himself. He continued on talking about the ninja and told them how he was captured and how he failed to kill himself. That was just bull, but the young Genin could not allow his emotion to get to him or it would be his mistake in this mission.

Finally he had stopped talking about the medic ninja and talked about the culprit behind all of this. Hiruzen began to describe the man on how he looked, but what caught Yuurei's interest was how this man had dog ears coming out of his head. This man was also fast and that meant that Yuurei was not going to try and fight this man in close combat. They were told about how the ninja would probably be fighting them, but that their main objective was to rescue the medical ninja.

Atsushi spoke up talking to the Kage and summed up what was told to him to see if he had everything right. He explained to them what had happen here and told them that he trusted them three with this mission to find the man. After speaking, Yuurei looked at Hiruzen and noticed something was up with him. He could not be mad about this situation and if he was then Yuurei would make him forget about it.

Yuurei jumped on the Kazekage's back and patted his head, with a smile on his face. "Don't worry Hiruzen-sama we will do our best to give you the result you want. Still one thing about this medical ninja of ours, is that if he is alive then he probably wouldn't be coming back to this village unless we force him to. Lets be serious here, one why would the man come into the village? And two why make it so the man could not move anymore and then take him from the village? I would have killed the man first and then take his body if that was what I was after. It seems like a strange plan, so we will have to be on top alert," Yuurei said as he stood on the Kage's back.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:59 am

Within a matters of introductions, Yuurei Soukutsu and Atsushi Hoshikawa were formally introduced why Soru just stated his first name and left it at that. After all introductions were made a sound of a guy landing in the sand. Turning his head and lifting his sweatband Soru saw the Kazekage himself Hiruzen. Extending his hand to the sky he attempted to hi five the Kazekage as if he was cool. After his dramatic entrance Hiruzen explained the mission that was at hand. A dog/human hybrid ninja of some sort. Soru look up and asked in his dull voice "Like the Inuzuka clan in Konoha?" But that wasn't the most important matter at hand he took one of Suna's medical nin named Doctor Madakari. After explaining the main objectives to the team Soru took a mental note and said "So.. Save the Doc, Bring the mutt back here by his collar.. what an uncool mission.. I guess it will have to do. I would like to finish this fast I have work later on." Soru stretched his arms and then his legs. "Atsushi you ready to lead?
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:10 am

Atsushi stared at the Kazekage with a stare that could bore holes in solid metal. "Hai! One wolf-head on a Pike." He said, knowing full well that the Kazekage wanted the perpetrator dead, not imprisoned. The way he did not hide his absolute anger towards the Wolfman for entering his village and taking one of his ninja was understandable in that regard.

Turning a fierce eye on Soru he vanished for a second, only to reappear directly in front of Soru. Hoisting the boy off the ground by the collar of his shirt he brought the boy's face to within a few inches of his own. "If serving your country is such an inconvenience, then why didn't you just stay home? All you will do is just get in the way how you are." Letting go of the boy, he let the boy fall on his ass. "I'm ready to lead, the real question though, is are you ready to serve? To die and live for your country? Your answer will be whether or not you follow."

Turning back to the Kazekage and Yuurei who was now standing on the Kazekage's back, he made a simple statement. "Judging from the direction of the tracks I found and my assumptions on dog-man mentality, he is no longer within the city limits. If I had to make a bet as to where Madaraki is being held I would say some sort of haven in the desert. My reason for thinking this, is because that is what I would do." He said the last portion with a bit of a maniacal grin on his face. Some part of him longed to become a criminal, well, more of a mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:54 am

He could see the fire in his ninja's eyes, He knew their hunger, he had that inkling once. Nodding at his ninja he lowered yuurei off his back and patted him on the head once more, "My trust is in you team Raven. Now, finish this mission and bring Madakari back." He said with a grin, as he knew exactly what he was gonna do, looking at the window he disappeared from the sight of the team and did once more, an epic base jump out the window, his team had his trust. And that was all that was needed.

Kage leaves topic with epic short post X3
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:42 am

After that rude remark Soru made Atsushi pulled a high speed ninjutsu and appeared right in front of Soru. Soru's Jacket collar was grabbed and the boy was lifted into the air Atsushi had a point to make and Soru didn't really care. "If serving your country is such an inconvenience, then why didn't you just stay home? All you will do is just get in the way how you are." Was his response to the rude remark but Soru didn't have any special feelings for Suna. He wasn't born here it was just his ticket away from his life before this. "My country you say.. hmm whatever. Just cause the leader it doesn't make you cool enough to do this to me." Soru's teeth were shown sharp as ever in a grin but before any action Soru was about to attempt was going to transpire Atsushi dropped Soru to the ground. "Not cool." Soru stood and dusted off his pants and glared at Atsushi. The chuunin continued to rant on as if Soru was from this land." I'm ready to lead, the real question though, is are you ready to serve? To die and live for your country? Your answer will be whether or not you follow." Soru chuckled to himself and said to the chuunin "I guess if I knew my real country I might have had the same love for it as you have for Suna but I really have no emotions for this place but like I said I have to go to work so lets start this." Soru took his scythe into his hand and clench it tight in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Yuurei looked at the kid who was older than him by a lot and heard him talk about the mission as well. He did a stupid little summary and then he called the mission he was in uncool. The young genin had to agree with him there, since he really did not want to do the mission as well. He was to lazy for that kind of stuff, but he could not complain or the Kage would just bother him about it. He spoke up telling everyone that he wanted to finish this mission fast since he had work later on.

What a baka; why would he have work for if he was a ninja. There was time when you needed something extra to do, but the work he had was not more important than this ninja mission. Yuurei just looked at the kid as he began to stretch and then asked the Chuunin if he was ready to lead. Who did this kid think he was? He spoke to someone probably stronger than he was like he was nothing.

Yuurei looked at Atsushi as he knew something was going to happen now. He noticed the Chuunin giving a glare at him when they first met. The man did what seemed like the "Bushin no Jutsu" and appeared in front of Soru. He picked up by the collar and Yuurei smiled as he wondered if the kid was about to get beat up. It seemed like he was really mad at this kid for saying what he had said.

Yuurei knew he was not bothering Hiruzen with his weight as he was probably use to it. It seemed like the Chuunin began lecturing the Genin and Yuurei just ignored what he said to him. It seemed like he dropped the boy from where he had him at and told him that he was ready to lead and asked if him if he was ready to serve and die for his country. Yuurei chuckled; dying for your country that was something he was not doing for his country.

He spoke up again making a hypothesis one where the Criminal could have went to. It seemed like they were all ready to depart as the Kage had put him down from his back. He told them to finish this mission and bring back Madakari. Yuurei was just trying to do this mission and not try to die; if that doctor was really alive then he was someone who he could not trust or let his guard down for.

The Kage quickly disappeared after he said that and that was when Yuurei looked at the two ninjas that were in the team with him. It was time for them to go and Yuurei did not mind moving first. He knew the Chuunin would take the lead, so he did not worry. "Well I guess we are ready to go, lets be on our way," Yuurei said as he began to move in the direction of the village's gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]   [F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[F]light of the...dog? [B Rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1