Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Rokushiki Style  I_vote_lcapRokushiki Style  I_voting_barRokushiki Style  I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Rokushiki Style  I_vote_lcapRokushiki Style  I_voting_barRokushiki Style  I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Rokushiki Style

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Rokushiki [Six Powers]

There was a secret taijutsu style that was thought to be lost due to a group of people being massacre in the ninja world. They said that nobody that knew this fighting style would exist or be alive. There was one person who was left alive and went into hiding and continue to teach the style and kept it through his family through many generation.

Jutsus:

First level:

Second Level:

Master Level:

Secret Techniques:

Last edited by Yuurei on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm

A little op'd in my opinon, sorry ^^ get shiro to change my mind..
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 am

-_- really a little one piece, of course its one piece
Back to top Go down
Rouga Koori
S-class Nukenin
S-class Nukenin
Rouga Koori

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am

op'd is overpowered X3
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 am

No it isn't I dont think those moves are over powered -_-...Is that all you got for me man? Just because its one piece? That's just gay -_- *walks around Kira*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:13 am

o.o nga do you not get what i mean? I mean op'd stands for over powered D< overpowere'd D<
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am

well tell me what is over powered and I could change it then. And if I don't agree I'll let you know why I don't think it is. And if we continue to disagree I will ask Shiro like you said
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

History shouldn't include you, let alone be all about you. Lose the self-centered history, and expand it. Style shouldn't have preset costs unless explained, and I see little reason why all of the techniques would be at the lowest costs possible.

Quote :
Name: Kami-e [Paper Drawing]
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Rokushiki
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 2
Effects: The user is able to move through air resistance (able to increase their reflexes) which is helpful to dodge up to C rank Ninjutsu, taijutsu and weapon attacks. If user is large in mass, this jutsu may give the user a flat paper-like body for two post. This makes the user Speed Level increases by one.
They're right. Overpowered. A jutsu that enables you to become flat and thin, allow you to dodge move, and improve speed, without any penalty or requirement? As a D-rank? Noooot happening.

Quote :
Name: Geppou [Moon Step]
Cost: 2
Effects: The user sends an amount of chakra to his/her feet and releases it in one shot, giving the user a chance to jump in midair. The user is able to make up to three jumps each time this jutsu is used.
This seems more like a Futon Ninjutsu to me, and also seems far too cheap in my opinion. Additional chakra should be spent for additional jumps after the first.

Quote :
Name: Tekkai [Iron Mass]
Orientation: Defensive
Cost: 5
Effects: The user uses his/her chakra to increase the density of the user’s body; also the user’s joints are also dense, making the user unable to move in this state. The user is then able to endure up to any C rank jutsu (besides genjutsu). In this state, the user is unable to move or flinch depending on the opposing jutsu.
Density of the body somewhat seems iffish, leaning towards mutation KG. Somewhat iffish on it. You are aware of what endure means, correct? Resist, survive, keep going. That means Tekkai wouldn't reduce damage necessarily, just allow you to more or less ignore an enemy's attack. Temporarily.

Quote :
Name: Soru [Shave]
Cost: 5
Effects: The user sends rapid chakra throughout the his/her own body; the user is able move a distance of 20 feet at the most at great speed. When the user moves while using Soru, his/her own body disappears from sight (sight of an average eye). This jutsu can stay active as long as the user pays a chakra cost of 1 at the end of each of his/her own post. Every time this jutsu is used after it’s activation (after it’s first time used in battle), the user is allowed to pay a chakra cost of 3. This jutsu can be deactivated by the user at anytime.
Another low rank low cost speed jutsu. That has no penalty or requirement...You want me to approve a jutsu that essentially allows you to constantly remain in high speed movement, more or less constantly invisible to the enemy for a minor cost, not lessening your ability to attack them while utilizing it at all? Um...No. And I don't think the cost should be lowered just because you've used it once before. No explanation, and sure as hell no need for it.

Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Told you =D
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:04 am

I'm still iffish on Kami-e as a D-rank.

Quote :
Name: Seimei Kikan: Kami-e Bushin [Life Return: Paper Drawing Fighting Form]
Effects: The user is able to conceal his/her muscles within the body (giving the body a skinny profile). This causes the user’s strength to decrease dramatically, however, the user’s speed will increase dramatically as a positive side. Speed increases times two, while strength is cut in half.
This jutsu seems a bit too treading the Kekkai Genkai route...Body Mutation, after all, is very close to what defines this technique, the altering of the body to a specific form of combat. Shouldn't this jutsu also provide strain and distress to the body, seeing as you're essentially taking the muscles and compacting them immensely, altering your very muscle structure?

Quote :
Name: Kami-e Soru [Paper Drawing Shave]
Effects: This jutsu is the master level of both Kami-e and Soru. This jutsu increases the reflexes and speed of the user times two. While in this state, the user is unable to perform Kami-e and/or Soru. This jutsu is able to last up to three of the user’s posts. At the end of everyone of the user’s posts, the user must pay 1 chakra cost in order for this jutsu to continue (reminder: Max is 3 posts from the moment of activation).
This jutsu is unexplained, I think. You have what it does, but not how it does it. I also think that if this is a "I'm twice as fast", technique, one mere chakra for regulating isn't enough. Also, I think, should tire the user's body.

Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rokushiki Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Style    Rokushiki Style  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rokushiki Style
Page 1 of 1