Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Nara Krest [Suna] I_vote_lcapNara Krest [Suna] I_voting_barNara Krest [Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Nara Krest [Suna] I_vote_lcapNara Krest [Suna] I_voting_barNara Krest [Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Nara Krest [Suna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mōu
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Mōu

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 am

General Information

Spoiler:

Name: Krest
Nickname: n/a
Alias/Codename: n/a

Ethnicity: white
Origin/Place of Birth: Suna
Marital Status: Single

Village: Suna
Profession: Nothing!

Personal Information
Height: 5'2
Weight: 85
Blood Type: O
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: White
Distinctive Marks: Other than white hair and green eyes...nothing.

Physical Appearance:

Usually spotted wearing a blue outfit, Krest has no real defining features other than his wild white hair and green eyes. The combination of these features happening naturally are rare, though they make him distinguished from the crowd they are considered by the locals to be a curse or a bad omen.

The outfit he wars consists of a blue button shirt, blue pants made for desert use and the regular sandals that shinobi wear. krest doesn't give off a very commanding appearance but he isn't seen as somebody you can push around either.

Personality:
Helpful and quiet but when he opens his mouth its usually something sarcastic, he enjoys playing games but given his natural disposition others tend to shy away from him. He is mentally sound in all aspects of his life, however there resides a darkness within him that is less controllable, some call it rage and others attribute it to some sort of curse they think he has.

His outlook on life is of one simple thing, without darkness there cannot be light and vice versa. Applying this to people he has come to understand that nobody is perfect but there are those that are unbalanced weather it be more light or dark.

Phobia(s):
Extreme heights and Ice cream.

History:
Horrible tales to be told about a tragic series of events which are Blamed on Krest and his "curse".

It starts from the very beginning of his life. His mother died while giving birth to him, this is something that his father blamed him for his whole life. After a few years his father committed suicide, the community turned the blame of both events on the now orphaned boy, and given this he was forced to live on the streets because nobody would take him in from fear of getting cursed.

However it wasn't long before a family took him in, but sadly the damage had already been done and buried deep within him exists a darkness brought on by the world in which he lived. Though he was raised in a good home with even better values, they could only hope he wouldn't one day turn his back on them.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Possible split personality brought on by trauma, nobody is sure about it though.
Hobbies: Basket weaving
Personal Effects: Nothing

Last edited by Krest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:20 pm

There's no "work in progress" sign at the top, so, I'm attacking.

Position refers to jobs you have besides being a ninja. Like, Oinin, Iryo-nin, etc., etc. "Blamed" is incorrectly capitalized in your history, so just make it "blamed". You also need a 200x200 cropped header with a link to the uncropped image, and two 100x200 cropped images that are linked to the images that you cropped them from.

Fix that, and it should be all good.
Back to top Go down
Mōu
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Mōu

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Understood, changes will be made shortly.

Not that I'm complaining or anything but why 3 images? I mean considering there is a topic saying what peoples are taken for profile use, any more than one just seems excessive.
Back to top Go down

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Because I said so. There's really no other explanation needed. ~~
Back to top Go down
Mōu
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Mōu

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:02 pm

As i see nothing wrong with it and i believe he fixed what char asked for ill do the honors of approving, moving and adding to usergroup :3
Back to top Go down

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Moved back and unapproved temporarily, because it isn't finished correctly. You did the images wrong, and the header should be coded to the right.
Back to top Go down
Mōu
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Mōu

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 am

Redone to fit new template.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Ciaosuu~! Good enough profile for a genin i suppose. Approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nara Krest [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Krest [Suna]   Nara Krest [Suna] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nara Krest [Suna]
Page 1 of 1