Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_lcapCharacter (Hitomi Kayaska) I_voting_barCharacter (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_lcapCharacter (Hitomi Kayaska) I_voting_barCharacter (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Character (Hitomi Kayaska)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Snake99
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Shadow_Snake99

Character (Hitomi Kayaska) Empty
PostSubject: Character (Hitomi Kayaska)   Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Hitomi Kayaska
Nickname: None
Alias/Codename: Anubis

Birth Date: 11/15/1993
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Origin/Place of Birth: Small cottage in village.
Marital Status: Single

Village: Suna
Profession: Scholar, Librarian, Craftsman

Personal Information
Height: 5'8
Weight: 128
Blood Type: A+
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Jet black
Distinctive Marks: None
Physical Appearance: Light skinned. Has a slim figure and is slightly muscular. Usually has a solemn, almost serious expression.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Wears a black robe fitted along with a hood and has various designs such as abstract figures on it.

Personality: Hitomi always speak like he is in the slightest sense angry, although he doesn't. His voice is a bit too loud, as if speaking to an audience, when speaking to others. He has a strange view on life, as he generally does not take to well to the happy lifestyle. Being a intellectual, he always has to induce logic into the situation in order to think clearly.

Phobia(s): He has Alto phobia (Fear of heights).

History: Born in a small cottage in the village, Hitomi was raised by a strict mother who cared for him but had to show him most of the virtues and morals as a child. As Hitomi started to age, he was interested in that various jutsu's described in books. Powerful techniques he one day wanted to learn, the boy was clearly interested in attending ninja academy. He grew up without much friends because of his timid nature and his strict concentration on working hard. As he continued to attend the academy, he started to learn about how people were cruel at times, and that if he was to one day encounter a Shinobi, that they would have no remorse eliminating him. He then adapted a different mindset, and vowed to protect himself from any opponent that would seek to end his life, even if he was only a mere student. He vowed to grow and become a strong ninja, and follow

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: He is allergic to all forms of antibiotics.
Hobbies: He is a craftsman for puppets. Besides that he likes to read and learn about the jutsu that he may be able to learn, other then the ones he practices.Other then this he works at the library and is found there helping others with the literature in the village.
Personal Effects: He always carries a turtle charm.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Character (Hitomi Kayaska) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character (Hitomi Kayaska)   Character (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Character (Hitomi Kayaska)
Page 1 of 1