Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_lcapHarushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_voting_barHarushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_lcapHarushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_voting_barHarushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenzin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Tenzin

Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato Empty
PostSubject: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:25 am

General Information

Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato 100x200-1Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato FIXED

Name: Harushima, Keniji
Nickname: N/A
Alias/Codename: N/A

Birth Date: June 30
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Katabami Mines, River Country
Marital Status: Single

Village: Suna
Profession: Miner

Personal Information
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 115 pounds
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Black pupils, red iris, and white conjunctiva
Hair Color: Well maintained spiky black hair with white bangs at the front
Distinctive Marks: Two piercings on the left ear and one on the right ear
Physical Appearance:
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Inconspicuous is no a word used to describe Keniji appearance at all. In fact in his small little village people that pass by never forget his wild features. His hair is normal for the most part until you see his white bangs hanging down at the front, whether he was born with this or it was artificially done only Keniji knows. He has pointed ears due to the rare blood flowing through his veins and his incisors have a sharper look than the rest of the kids his age.

He usually has blank face on when he walks around though when he feels, anger, happiness, joy, excitement, exhaustion, his face changed accordingly. He has a few piercings on his ears which can be easily removed when necessary. Though his red eyes attracted more attention than any of his unnatural features. Keniji has cast the generic attire of the shinobi for a more formal look, a plain white buttoned down shirt, a black sports jacket with red lining on the inside.

Personality: Keniji is a rather reserved fellow not one to talk much or act brashly. He likes to go about this day with the same routine, work, relaxing, and then sleep. Anything that threatens to disturb his routine is removed from the picture and out of his mind. While he may seem like a serious kid he does, when the time calls for it, have a hell of a time. Whether it be partaking in the local activities or getting in a loud argument with someone in the village or sneaking a few drinks with his brother and friends.

He has the tendency to come off a bit cocky though if one was to get to know him they would realize it is just a facade. He criticizes himself often and tries to perfect himself so much where he stresses himself out and needs to let his brother take over for a while. Keniji will act like the tough guy most of the time relying on his pride to push him on even if he is out of his league. Overall he displays the characteristics of a regular hormonal boy his age.

Phobia(s): Atychiphobia and Erotophobia

History: Born into the world all he knew was his mother and brother, Each of them shared a close bond and he was happy, not knowing his father. He never really knew where he lived until about the age of six when he asked why they lived where they did. The mines provided the village with a certain magnetism to business and tourists alike looking for rare and unique trinkets. This in turn provided the village with jobs for the people giving the Katabami mines a rather happy feel.

As a child Keniji and his brother were very close. They enjoyed the same foods, toys, games, and passion for their mom. They lived towards the outskirts of the village where Kin would open a shop and hope you attract incoming tourists first. She knew that her two boys were cut from a special cloth and that in time they would need to learn how to take care of themselves, so she worked her hardest to save up and take care of them. Educating them on the weekends and having them do housework was her training for them to get them ready for the world.

Once they were old enough to be admitted into the academy Kin immediately had them register. Beforehand she had explained their special condition to the headmaster and they were accepted automatically. It was unknown to Keniji but the headmaster had high hopes in his future as a ninja to bring the Katabami mines around the world as a village with more than gold,silver, and precious metals. In due time Keniji along was a small group of students, took and passed their genin exam. Shortly after the graduation, they were placed in a small cell that would train them to be prepared for battles, contests, Chūnin exams and other village duties. Keniji's mom decided to tell her boys about their condition and she made sure to impress in them that they were given something unique and valuable. An unshakable bond with each other.

Unfortunately Kin fell ill and could no longer work or take care of Keniji and his brother. The village turned their backs on the Narushima family and gave them no support. This resulted in a huge paradigm shift with their clothing,hairstyle, way of speech and respect shown to the villagers, though it could never ease the pain of being rejected. Keniji and his brother were outraged and wanted to move to a different location but they couldn't travel with a deathly ill mom. So they had to put their ninja lives on hold and find a job at the mines. For roughly three years they worked, switching between each other on alternate days to stay healthy, sacrificing food and water for their mother and saving up to call a physician to heal Kin. The time had come they had sent out their request and waited. Unfortunately time passed by and without enough money they weren't able to take care of there mother. She told them to travel to the dry deserts of Suna and forget about this backwater, greedy town and life their lives. Reluctantly they agreed but promised to return soon.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Exercising
Personal Effects: A carton of fresh milk to sip on and chew on the straw later

Last edited by Tenzin on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Alright, so.. first off, no color font on your profile. You can change the size and font of the text between the labels (personal, tactical, equipment and jutsu), but not mess with the headers themselves. Your height thing needs to be fixed to feet-inches, which is #'#".

You need to add links to the full sized image that your current images are cropped from. Your second image is also too big (124x200) so you need to resize it just a bit (100x200). Your top image is (200x209), so reduce it down.

I think that's all.
Back to top Go down
Tenzin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Reformatted
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:41 pm

People can no longer start off as a Nuke-nin so I would suggest picking a main village to join first.
Back to top Go down
Tenzin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Then I'll be posting as no village since my character does not come from one of your three main villages and that is where his story takes place, the Katabami Mines.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Not happening mate seeing as how that would make you a nothing. So i'd suggest changing up your history if you wanna rp I guess ~~
Back to top Go down
Tenzin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 pm

How does that make me a nothing?
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:53 pm

there's no banners or ranks for the river country... Thus you will be for intents and purposes a nothing in the sense that you wont have a rank of any sort ~~
Back to top Go down
Tenzin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:02 pm

That the fact that I would want to have a reason/back plot to travel to the mines(my birthplace) besides showing up there randomly and having a bunch of people know me cannot be done because of a river country banner, that's just limiting my rp capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:07 pm

You can have that in your history all you want but know that you won't be rping without an actual rank so as much as you think it's limiting your "Rp Capabilities" That's tough. Pick a village or don't rp simple as that really ~~
Back to top Go down
Tenzin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Tenzin

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Rai you have opened my eyes and know I understand what you mean completely thanks for being a great admin/helper/thing. Tibet.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 pm

no problem ~~
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Discussed with him, i find it fine for genin. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato   Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harushima, Keniji-Sunagakure no Sato
Page 1 of 1