Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kamielle Light. I_vote_lcapKamielle Light. I_voting_barKamielle Light. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kamielle Light. I_vote_lcapKamielle Light. I_voting_barKamielle Light. I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kamielle Light.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kami
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kami

Kamielle Light. Empty
PostSubject: Kamielle Light.   Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:30 pm

General Information

Kamielle Light. Anime-13

Name: Kamielle Light.
Nickname: Kami.
Alias/Codename: Kami o.O?

Birth Date: November 27?
Ethnicity: Tan...Ish? o.O
Origin/Place of Birth: Doesn't remember D:
Marital Status: Single.

Village: Suna.
Rank: Mmm.. Lover? ;3 I mean... <.< Academy Student... >.>
Profession: SEXI TIME =D

Personal Information
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90
Blood Type: AB-
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: Brown.
Distinctive Marks: None~
Physical Appearance: Some-what fit,large bust, nice ass, tan skin.[Shown in pic.]
General Article[Clothing] Appearance:
Kamielle wears short, and tight clothing. She has shirts that are very low cut, showing alot of celvage, she also wears short, shorts. SHORT skirts, and dresses, at times she does were pant's, but these pants are ripped in many different places. She has scar on her neck, which she tries to cover at times with a necklace.[[A big, tight necklace that covers most of her neck.]] She also has a ring, that is sliver, with her families last name on it.

Personality:
Normal: Kami is very nice, and loving. She would help anyone at any time, she would do anything to make someone happy, no matter the pain it causes her. She loves people, but their are other sides of herself then their is. She loves to make people feel better, that's why she wants to become a healer.

Mad: When Kami is mad, she normally tends to be VERY bitchy, and mean. She normally hates people when she is like this, and loves to hurt.

Blood Thirsty: Kami is a weird kind of girl, people tend to think of her as a "vampire." She has always liked the taste of blood, and the pain of others when she is like this. She loves to bite, morely on a wrist, or neck. Sometimes an arm.

Deadly: When Kami is in a deadly mood, she tends to want to will. She isn't herself when she is like this, and loves to kill.

Phobia(s): Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat.

History:
Kami was born in a family known of great fighters, still being as young as herself, she always wanted to be strong, but found herself being the weakest part of the clan, but knew some how, she would become strong, she went to an academy and learned, sparred, fought, and tried to make her family, proud of her, failing at times, but from her father, he always told her."If you fall down, get your ass back up, and kill the person who made you fall."Kami always loved her father, and loved the idea of that saying he said to her, and she grew up by it. But a few days before her 15'th birthday, an attack was sent on her family and both her mother and father were killed, Kami was felt as the killer of her family stood infront of her, cutting the side of her neck, leaving a deep scar. After that day, Kami started training with her uncle, knowning one day, she would get her revange on the person who killed her family.

After a while, Kamielle gave up, and moved in on her own, she has a pet snake, one of the most deadlest snakes around, Sliver. Sliver has attacked Kamielle two times, but with out harm, she lived. She has stopped death three times, but she doesn't know if their will be a fouth...

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Kamielle has no diseases.
Hobbies: Kamielle likes to cook, clean, and garden. ^^
Personal Effects: ---
Back to top Go down
Kami
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kami

Kamielle Light. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamielle Light.   Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm

BumperMc' Bump bump. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Kamielle Light. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamielle Light.   Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:21 am

An improvement i guess o.o approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamielle Light. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamielle Light.   Kamielle Light. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamielle Light.
Page 1 of 1