Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_vote_lcap[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_voting_bar[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_vote_lcap[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_voting_bar[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

[F]light of the...dog? [Part II]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

[F]light of the...dog? [Part II] Empty
PostSubject: [F]light of the...dog? [Part II]   [F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Three sets of feet plodded towards the gates, one obviously larger than the other two sets. Joining the masses entering and exiting the city, these three were on their way out into the desert.

Turning to his two charges he spoke quickly. "We've gotta get moving guys, the longer we take the farther away they could be." With that he scurried out of the village.

[ooc] Post here once, then i'll have us join the other topic.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [Part II]   [F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:21 pm

With his sneakers in the sand Soru walked towards the gate with the other two from Suna. Atsushi the chuunin who already got on Soru's bad foot and a younger genin by the name of Yuurei who was somewhat quiet. "We've gotta get moving guys, the longer we take the farther away they could be." was the captains words and Soru took off his sweatband and put on his forehead protector and was ready to head out.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [Part II]   [F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:08 am

Being in the lead was something that did not last long and Yuurei knew that was going to happen. Now the leader of the team was in front and was leading the two Genins. They were walking through the two rocks that served as the gate to Sunagakure and were about to head out of the village. This was the Yuurei's first mission and even though he really did not show any interest in it, he was kind of happy he could do this.

He just did not like that it was such a high level mission and he was not that strong. He was not doubting his ability because he knew he could do okay in this mission. He knew he probably could not kill in this one, but if he got to, then that would be great. As they were walking through, their leader, Atsushi turned around to looked at the Genins he was assigned to on this mission. He told them that they had to move out because the longer they took the further the criminal would be.

That was true and Yuurei was well aware of it. He waited for Atsushi to turn around and lead them out of the village and that was what he did. Yuurei followed Soul's lead being the last one out of the village out of the three that were jogging out of the village. They were going on this B rank Mission, to find a medical ninja that was taken from their village. Not a great mission, but it would do for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [F]light of the...dog? [Part II]   [F]light of the...dog? [Part II] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[F]light of the...dog? [Part II]
Page 1 of 1