Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Urutora - Sunagakure I_vote_lcapUrutora - Sunagakure I_voting_barUrutora - Sunagakure I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Urutora - Sunagakure I_vote_lcapUrutora - Sunagakure I_voting_barUrutora - Sunagakure I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Urutora - Sunagakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urutora Zonbi
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Urutora Zonbi

Urutora - Sunagakure Empty
PostSubject: Urutora - Sunagakure   Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm

General Information

Name: Urutora Zonbi (Ultra Zombie)
Nickname: Pokey Jr
Alias/Codename: Pokey

Birth Date: 2/2/?
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Land of Steel
Marital Status: Single

Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Profession: Professional Pain in the Ass

Personal Information
Height: 6'
Weight: 190
Blood Type: 0-
Eye Color: Generic Black
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: Cricket...Cricket...Nothing.
Physical Appearance: The appearance of Urutora is something that is somewhat befitting of a ninja of sunagakure no sato, but also alot like his homeland of the land of steel. He is of a medium build that fits a ninja while having a skin color as pale as would be expected of the dreary lands of the land of steel. His eyes are black as the nights sky that matches his hair color. His eyes are somewhat lax but slanted that matches the people of his native land.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Ninja's are always believed to be stealthy people in pajama's right? Well Urutora is abit different, much to the dismay of people he works with or people in towns Urutora wears a black suit with a black vest and white shirt that does no befit the life of a ninja. On the arm of his right jacket and shirt arm he has tied his headband, depending on what he is wearing at the time.

Personality: For people that have migrated to another home there is always a yearning for what was lost. Urutora has a particular love for the grey sky's and mountain tops of the land of steel. Very like a person from the land of steel Urutora is a quiet and reserved person, but don't let that get in the way of your opinion of his attitude. Urutora is an anger controlled person who will install fear into anyone who insults him, as this is one of his character flaws. Often people who irritate Urutora are threatened to get bitten to death, which could have been raised from everyone making fun of his last name.
Phobia(s): Fear of Single Yen Pieces.
Fear of Spiders

History: The world is a very big place, i mean a very big place. Across the lands the ninja villages are hidden from plain sight of everything. There are only a select few individuals who know the location of the hidden villages. And the only way to garner a ninja into one is to be born in one, or be presented to the daiymo of the ninja country. Urutora was not born in the country. Urutora was born inside the land of steel where the way of the samurai was more encouraged then the ninja way. But those with the potential are sent off to different daiymo's in order to maintain peace, and those who are chosen are brought into the village. Urutora was. Born in a small town in the land of steel his entire family of samurai started training him since he was born to embrace the way of the samurai, but once Urutora's ability to command chakra was being shown, they had shipped him off to the daiymo of sunagakure no sato.

When he was presented to the daiymo of sunagakure no sato the man had taken an immediate liking to the boy, even offering to pay for his residence in sunagakure no sato as a way to help the child out. With the daiymo's approval he was sent to the village to train in the academy. In the academy the students relentlessly picked on him for his last name's relation to the story of the undead person who feasted on the flesh of the living. The stigma stayed with him through the years as he garnered the threat to bite people if they irritated him. Eventually he had come to the final ceremony of the academy where he was to preform a jutsu, he accomplished it without much trouble and moved on to the rank of genin, as a genin he hopes to accomplish his missions and become chuunin to accomplish his own goals.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases:
Hobbies: Annoy Town People.
Personal Effects: A book on traversing the desert to new lands.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Urutora - Sunagakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urutora - Sunagakure   Urutora - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Sexy Profile.
Back to top Go down

Urutora - Sunagakure
Page 1 of 1