Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_vote_lcapKosshi (sunagakure) I_voting_barKosshi (sunagakure) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_vote_lcapKosshi (sunagakure) I_voting_barKosshi (sunagakure) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kosshi (sunagakure)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Bones

Kosshi (sunagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Kosshi (sunagakure)   Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 pm

General Information

Kosshi (sunagakure) BonesC

Name: Kaguya; Kosshi
Nickname: Same as Codename
Alias/Codename: Bones

Birth Date:
Ethnicity: Mutt
Origin/Place of Birth: Kirigakure
Marital Status: Single

Village: Sunagakure
Profession: Performer (Dancer)

Personal Information
Height:5'8" (Genin) 6'0" (Chuunin) 6'2"(Jounin)
Weight:160lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Emerald green
Hair Color: Blood Red
Distinctive Marks: Tattoo of a red Dragon snaking down his right arm
Physical Appearance: Bones has short messy hair that seems to have the constant appearance of just crawling out of bed, his skin is remarkably pale for a person who lives in the desert. Bones is also extremely fit though he seems extremely thin.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: From the waist down his clothing is quite like that of a feaudal swordsman though white with a green belt. From the waist up he wears a strange long sleeve shirt that conseals his hands yet revealing his shoulders, For the most part it is white though along the bottom edge of both his sleeves and torso section there are green triangles that match his belt. There is also a green stripe from his left shoulder down to his sternum.

Personality: Bones is a proudful person, preferring to do things on his own whenever necessary though he knows his limits and when he will need assistance to do anything. He has a kind of proudful walk each step is full of confindence. He is very quiet when he speaks and chooses his words wisely preferring not to speak whenever possible. He has trust issues preferring to keep anyone he is working with infront of him.
Phobia(s): He is afraid of being betrayed

History:

Bones was born in Kirigakure no Sato to a Kaguya couple. The couple showed him the various dances makes up the Kaguya style, The did so in a way that as to entertain the young child. One day both of the parents as well as their closest friend were sent out on a mission to get a specific plant that only grew in the land of Wind for the village to use to make a special poison. Bones's parents decided that the mission would be simple enough for them to watch their child along with them as well as the scroll of the Kaguya secret arts that they kept in Bones' pouch. The entire mission up until they reached the wind country.

It was then that the friend went and made his move attacking Bones' parents. The man killed Bones father with a single strike decapitating him. Bones' mother started to fight the man yelling at Bones to run. Bones did the best he could falling every few steps because of the sand until he made it to the road where he was found by a suna-nin couple who were returning from their mission. They brought Bones back to the village where they waited for about a year for someone to come and claim him though when the year was out they decided to adopt him as their own. They sent Bones through the Academy in Sunagakure at the age of 10 where though he was brilliant and obviously popular with the kids around him he kept to himself never deciding to make any friends. He even kept his new adoptive family at an arms length not even letting them in close. They were rather accepting of that fact and continued to take care of him.

One day shortly after his thirteenth birthday he had a dream about that terrible day when his parents had gotten killed by their best friend causing him to wake up in a cold sweat. Later that day when he woke up that man had shown up at the door wearing his mist headband proudly with two sunagakure anbu's on each side of him. The man introduced himself to Bones' adopive mother as Bones' godfather and he had come to return him to where he belongs. When his new family had told Bones, he had told them that he didn't want to go back and that man was responsible for the death of both of his parents. When the man had heard that he struck out killing the anbu on his left before wounding the one on his right, When he lunged at Bones' new mom with a kunai in hand Bones stepped in the way thrusting up with a chopstick piercing the mans chest as the kunai hit him right in his left arm. Bones then collapsed.

Bones woke in the hospital two days later immidiately returning to the academy finishing up his studying there graduating on time with the rest of his class about two weeks later where he gained his headband. For the next year or so he just stayed in the village not doing any missions instead earning money through dancing rather than through the missions deciding that it would be better to train and perfect the art of the dances. About a month after turning fourteen he left his adoptive parents home thanking them for everything as he left and got a home of his own. Now he is preparing to go out on his first mission.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Dancing, Sparring
Personal Effects: None
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Kosshi (sunagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosshi (sunagakure)   Kosshi (sunagakure) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 am

I don't see anything restricting the kaguya clan to one village so O.o approved.
Back to top Go down

Kosshi (sunagakure)
Page 1 of 1