Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_vote_lcapSankokudou - Sunagakure I_voting_barSankokudou - Sunagakure I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_vote_lcapSankokudou - Sunagakure I_voting_barSankokudou - Sunagakure I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Sankokudou - Sunagakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuma
Suna Jōnin
Suna Jōnin
Kazuma

Sankokudou - Sunagakure Empty
PostSubject: Sankokudou - Sunagakure   Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

General Information

Sankokudou - Sunagakure Lelouch

Name: Sankokudou
Alias/Codename: The Legendary Gambler

Birth Date: January 1
Ethnicity: Japanese
Origin/Place of Birth: Suinagakure
Marital Status: Single

Village: SunagakureRank: Genin
Profession: Gambler

Personal Information
Height: 5'6
Weight: 133 lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Violet
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: None
Physical Appearance: Slim
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Normally well dressed with dress shirts or ritzy like clothes. Most of his clothing is quite extravagant and made of fine silk. Though, he sometimes wears a normal schoolboy uniform if he has nothing to wear.

Personality: Sankokudou normally acts smug and superior. As a manipulator and strategist he has developed a self-righteous attitude. He prefers to stay out of battle as he does not consider himself much of a fighter he also believes with strategic planning most battles can be avoided. Sankokudou mainly utilizes somewhat sophisticated words that most people would not understand in a manner in which is most refined.

Phobia(s): Fear of death, and failure.

History: An illegitimate child of the Land of Wind's Feudal Lord has made Sankokudou bitter all of his life. His story begins with Sankokudou's mother, Suki who once lived within the Daimyō's estate but was banished to Sunagakure once she accused him of siring her child. Upon her forceful eviction from her old home, she grew bitter and vengeful of the Daimyō. Three months after being evicted from her childhood home she gave birth to Sankokudou. She gave him the name Sankokudou which means "Three Realm Sage" as she knew he would be a Yamanaka as she was a Yamanaka. Suki knew he would some day be able to bend people to his will "mind, body and spirit'.

As Sankokudou grew in probably the harshest Ninja Village he grew as unforgiving as the brutal desert towards his father. He trained day after day trying to master his Yamanaka jutsus. Though after passing the academy in a mere two years he quickly took up a habbit of gambling, by placing bets on shogi matches he was in. By gambling he made more money than he ever would of, as a lowly ninja. By the age of 12 he was making more money than his mother by far. Sankokudou was ready to give up on being a ninja and live the life of a gambler until one day he was invited to a shogi match at the Feudal Lord's Estate. Though he was full of vengence Sankokudou knew he could not kill his father and by pass his guards without training and being a better ninja. Though he did not try to assissinate his father, Sankokudou did go to the match to see the security his father had.

Once he returned Sankokudou began his training as a ninja again and decided to train to kill his father. He again once lived as a peaceful shinobi in Sunagakure trying to get stronger. Though he decided to train as a shinobi Sankokudou could not let go of his passion of shogi and decided to still play and bet on his shogi matches.

Other Information N/a
Ailments/Diseases: Narcissism
Hobbies: Play Shogi
Personal Effects: Book of literature and a small Shogi set.

Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Suna Jōnin
Suna Jōnin
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Sankokudou - Sunagakure   Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Finally decided to try this out
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Sankokudou - Sunagakure   Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

...There's only one person you can possibly be. Anyway, ive never seen such a obvious translation of a character over to naruto since i did it was Hibari. Besides the fact that because of your history your destined to become a criminal with this character i won't really mind. I mean, traitors are killed in our village X3 Anyway, as long as you know there won't be any geass powers then approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sankokudou - Sunagakure   Sankokudou - Sunagakure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sankokudou - Sunagakure
Page 1 of 1