Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_vote_lcapAburame Tsuki [Suna] I_voting_barAburame Tsuki [Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_vote_lcapAburame Tsuki [Suna] I_voting_barAburame Tsuki [Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Aburame Tsuki [Suna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Aburame Tsuki [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Aburame Tsuki [Suna]   Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 am

General Information

Aburame Tsuki [Suna] Euo5j8

Name: Aburame, Tsuki
    Nickname: N/A
    Alias/Codename: N/A

Birth Date: 08/13
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Origin/Place of Birth: Sunagakure No Sato's infirmary.
    Marital Status: Single

Village: Sunagakure No Sato
    Profession: Sell flowers.

Personal Information
    Height: 5'1 ft
    Weight: 104 lbs
    Blood Type: O+
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Hair Color: Purple
    Distinctive Marks: N/A
    Physical Appearance:

Tsuki is a very young lady. With the fairest complexion, the lightest skin compared with other girls in suna. She might not be the tallest girl but her skills make up for it. A distant female with short purple hair, it's length is more or less under her scrawny neck. Some say she's an out cast because of her hair; they think she died her hair purple to attract attention but in actuality her hair color is naturally purple along with her eyebrows. Completely obvious that she loves the color purple because of her natural ability to grow purple her, she likes to take it head on and complete her nails with purple nail polish and cover her lips with purple lipstick. The softness of her hair is consistently spoken about, she keeps her more than healthy even while living in the village of the sand. Not as tall and not as fat, her weight is something that's taken advantage of while out with her team mates and/or other relatives.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance:

On her off days she wears a white tang top, black leggings along with purple boots. While on missions or important events she wears a simple white collared shirt, a black and purple vest on top, black long leggings that reach down to her ankles, and purple ninja shoes. Although she owns a head band she prefers not to use it and keeps it hidden in a secret location on her body.

Personality: Tsuki had always been mysterious, and had acted as though she was hiding her true self. She possessed incredible self-control of her emotions. She constantly displayed an emotionless personality. Shes only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than she had expected, and even then she didn't lose her composure. She did not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements she made about her power, even complimenting her opponents at times on their abilities.

Though she's not afraid to show her emotions when the moment calls for it, and is entirely capable of crying or losing her temper. Funny, lovable, caring, creative, natural, calm are all some of her characteristics.

In addition to being an extremely young child, Tsuki had equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise. She was exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as she was rarely surprised or caught off guard. She also displays great intuition, as she was almost never deceived and even then almost instantly realized the truth.

Tsuki, had no enjoyment of violence or combat, instead preferring to avoid battle or, if this was not possible, end it as quickly as she could.

Phobia(s): Kopophobia.

History:

Up in the far north of Suna lived a small group of Aburame, a group who grew bored of the same village. They decided to migrate to Suna. They were the owners of a farm at the base of one of the largest farms in the land owned by Suna; they also owned a Hot Spring and numerous little buildings, for they were a wealthy family. But because of their vast wealth Tsuki was often sheltered as a child, being unable to do much except go out to school for a few hours at a time, where she did excel at all subjects academic.

One dark night a rebellion seemed to be happening in the land of wind, as soldiers stormed the estate and town, bring out all families in the dark night. They stood them in a line and would yell loudly, demanding to know who was still loyal to the Feudal Lord. Knowing that because of the policies of the lord was the only reason that the family had such wealth Tsuki's parents stepped forwards, along with most of the other adult villagers and children. Only a few stayed in the original line, but her parents shoved her back as they stepped forward, they did not know what was to come, if she stayed back they could always say she was too young to understand such words, and pull her forward. The only reason she lived was because of that choice his parents made. All those who stepped forward were killed on the spot, executed in a glorious gruesome fashion of beheading in front of the village, Tsuki's parents included, the men spared nobody, killing man, woman and child who stepped forward for being loyal to the ruling lord. Over half the village was killed, Tsuki's family were gone, she was left standing alone when the men let the families return to bed as they strolled off in the night, they were rebels, or just mere criminals, either one. She was only five years old.

Tsuki had nothing now, but a large estate to manage herself, with no help. She would spend days doing little of anything, sometimes playing by herself, managing the family business and having neither happiness nor companionship. People would say Hi to her when she left the estate on rare occasions for supplies, but that was the only contact she ever seemed to have with people. Every night she would lie awake for hours with the traumatizing memories replaying themselves over and over again in her head, until she silently cried herself to sleep. She would spend hours doing nothing but occupying her mind with the reading and practice of ninja techniques. Soon she became a strong warrior, but with no goal in mind, her development as a ninja was just out of pure boredom and emptiness that she felt inside. She would retain much of her loving attitude but with a twist of solidarity.

Other Information
    Ailments/Diseases: N/A
    Hobbies: Selling Flowers.
    Personal Effects: Bottled water 20oz. purple lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

Last edited by Tsuki on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mori
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin
Mori

PostSubject: Re: Aburame Tsuki [Suna]   Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Great hearing isn't exactly a disease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aburame Tsuki [Suna]   Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Okay, changed what you wanted and added a new phobia.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aburame Tsuki [Suna]   Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Seems good enough ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aburame Tsuki [Suna]   Aburame Tsuki [Suna] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aburame Tsuki [Suna]
Page 1 of 1