Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_vote_lcapA Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_voting_barA Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_vote_lcapA Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_voting_barA Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) Empty
PostSubject: A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)   A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

In Sunagakure there was not a lot of things to do if you were just a regular person. Yes people found things to do, but if they had themselves walking around the village there would be hardly anything to do. There were areas in Sunagakure that seemed unbelievable. They even had their green house in such a sandy place. Kids usually became ninjas because they hear how great they are and how they are powerful. If they though like that then it was a disappointment. Yuurei did not care he just wanted to be in the same league as his older brother, so that way they would not be separated. He had other things in his mind then to become the strongest and that was what he did.

He was usually walking around Sunagakure with a book in his hand. He would read about anything that interested him. His train of though went all towards the book as he walked around the village. He would forget about fatigue and everything around him. There were certain things that interrupted him though, like the cute females he had scent or heard. He had known his place in the village even though he was young and small. He himself was a Genin and very young too; Yuurei had traveled around the village more than once already, but his brother was busy, so that was why his attention was all into the book today.

It was one of the many things that he like to do. Females were another thing he like to do(Hehehe) if he grew bigger and was older. After walking so much he had came to a stop. A very unusal area to stop while reading one of the many books he own. This place was were they killed pff anybody who did wrong against the village or left village with its secret. It did not really bother Yuurei, but of course he was not paying attention to where he was. Yuurei instead sat down on a bench that was around the Bochi Jikoupitto and continued to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)   A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Yet another common cotton mouth day in the land of the sand. What can be done in this village for a genin or any other person. The things that can be done is to simply train or commit some type of crime. Tsuki was in no mood for either. The area she hanged around in was just restricted for any juvenile and all so treacherous, such trespassing would not result in any good manner. Today might lead to some strange event.

On top of building she watched as a mere child entered into her territory. Like an eagle, stalking and watching it's prey to finally let it's guard down. He was an odd one reading his book and not noticing of his surroundings. What book could he have been possibly reading to ignore his surroundings? Her mysterious luminous bright yellow eyes took aim on the boy, her main adjective is to find out why this boy is wandering around where he should not be.

Tsuki's eye brow lifted as she watched the boy sit down on a bench. She preformed some weird actions before actually encountering the boy. She licked her lips and then removed her cigarettes and lighter from her pocket. Slowly raising the cigarette to her mouth and then lit it up while inhaling trying to start the cigarette. She took one pull then released it into the air.

"You've entered the wrong location today. Your way too young to be wandering around by yourself, where's your mommy child?"

She inhaled once more and then giggled. The sound she made was if she was a five year old girl laughing because she enjoyed what she was about to or was doing. She had placed a simple illusion on him, nothing that could actually harm him, never the less it was simply to conceal her location from the boy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)   A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm

The young boy continued to read his book as if this was his own house. He did not mind where he was because if he was in the wrong place then somebody would come to him and tell him. He flipped the page as he continued to read the book. His glasses slid a little bit on his nose, yet he did not stop to fix them. It showed that he was really into the book and it was probably getting to a good part. Yuurei had moved his neck, cracking it, yet he did not take his eyes off the book.

After a few minutes of reading and flipping pages, Yuurei was interrupted by a sudden voice. This voice was not something he had heard before, but of course it surprised him that someone was talking to him while he was reading his book. Usually people left him alone while he read his book, but not this person. It got his attention though for two reasons. One was because it was the voice of a female and two it was because of what she said where he was at.

He stopped reading the book that he had held in his hand and looked around to see where he was at. He noticed that he was around the Bochi Jukkoupittou. He did not see the person that spoke to him yet the voice sounded like they were close to him. It was either they were using a genjutsu or they were good and projecting their voice. He placed his hands together to make a simple hand seal and he dispelled the genjutsu. When the voice finish speaking, he heard it from a distance, but he did not really mind.

It seemed like she was on the buildings, but he did not mind if she came down to speak to him. He placed something in between the book and closed it shut. He smiled as he fixed his glasses and brushed his red hair back.

"Well that was a nice genjutsu you pulled on me. I did not know I enter here, but there is nobody here, so I do not think there will be any problem for today. As for my mother she is home and I may be young, but I can protect myself. So how about you jumped down from which ever building your on and talk to me face to face. Your probably a very pretty girl," Yuurei said as he smiled waiting to see what was going to happen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)   A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:55 am

The boy had seem to ignore the mind trick and was not played a fool to it. He adjusted his glasses then preformed a hand sign. It was the Sign of dispelling. Tsuki noticed that he must have some type of knowledge of genjutsu. Something that interested her. Soon he was released by the grasp of illusion and he spoke some words but Tsuki dismissively ignored it.

The lit cigarette in Tsuki's hand was a third done, she looked at it disappointed. People would tend to ask her why she smoked and she would simply answer "Because no one can stop me." A serious and straight up reply.

A small hasty wind lightly began to emerge. The smoke of the cigarette moved with it and purple hair moved together, synchronized.

Tsuki rose her hand to move the cigarette to her lips and kept it stable without holding it with her hands. She glanced down to floor and then without a second thought she leaped. When she made contact with the floor she made two small thuds because of her gentle landing. Inhaling the smoke into her mouth and down to her lungs she glared at the boy who looked all so innocent.

Now Tsuki wasn't listening but she had heard something to make her reveal her location. She wasn't too far, actually she was just a couple of feet away from the boy. She walked closer and by now she was sure the boy would notice it was her.

A bottle of water had a appeared into Tsuki's hand she read the back of the paper as she walked closer to the boy. By now the smoke inside her mouth and been cycling around for awhile. She held the cigarette on the side of her mouth and the other side she released the smoke into the air.

"So what's your name kid?"

She questioned the child and then sipped some of her water. Placing the cap back on she move her thumb and index finger to tighten the cap. Staring at the boy she smiled not because she was happy to see him because of how young he was. She let out a giggle here and there, then inhaled the smoke once again.

The cigarette was half way done.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)   A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 am

After a while a girl had appeared on the ground level where Yuurei was at. They were not next to each other, but she was couple feet away from him. He looked at her while she began to walk towards his direction. She had a cigarette in her mouth and a water bottle in her hands as she walked towards his direction. There was one thing that Yuurei did not like about this girl so far and it was the fact that she was smoking a cigarette. He did not think that it was right for girls to be smoking something like that and of course he never though to have a women who smoked as his girl. Still though things can change, but he did not know if he would be caught smoking.

She was reading the back of the water bottle she held in her hand while she walked towards him. It seemed like she did not care about Yuurei's presence here, but then why would she bother him then. After a few seconds smoke could be seen coming out from one side of her mouth while the cigarette never left her mouth. She had asked for his name, but she was rude enough not to introduced herself to the person she was talking to. A small chuckled came out from his vocal cords; he found a little funny that she was not polite.

"My name is Soukutsu Yuurei, and you are?" Yuurei introduced himself as he waited for her to do the same.

After he said that he looked at her as he saw that she was drinking the water she had in her hands. Her nicwe lips pushed against the top of the bottle and for some reason it fascinated him. She had slowly place the cap of the bottle back on it and smiled at Yuurei. It seemed like at the end she did find him interesting and she smoked her cigarette once again. He brushed his hair once again as he staredd into her eyes as she did the samething with him. It seemed like this were going to become a staring contest between these two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)   A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:38 pm

The little red head kid took some time before actually responding back to Tsuki. At this time she was analyzing him, looking at anything that might change her opinion about him. His gray eyes was something that stood out. His eyes reminded her of her father's eyes before he and his wife was murdered. Emotions ran around randomly but she didn't allow it to overcome her.

Snapping back into reality she continued to examine the boy. He was no taller than Tsuki actually he was a couple feet taller. His messy flame red hair reached just bellow his shoulders. It was just as good hair as Tsuki's. It surprised her for a guy to have such hair like that.

She stared at his face and noticed he had some type of piercings. Not one but seven piercings. Talk about a sudden change in mind, she laughed in his face. The only reason she laughed was because the glasses doesn't go with his appearance he just simultaneously contradict himself in some many things. While she laughed she dropped her cigarette which she happily turned out by stepping on it. She decided to care about his appearance any more and listening for his name.

She heard his name and pulled an other cigarette out then placed it on her lips which had purple lipstick. The wind stroke again blowing her hair into her eyes and passed it. Tsuki placed one of her hands over the cigarette but not to close so she could start up a lite for the cigarette. With her other spare hand she removed the water bottle from her hand and slowly went into her pocket. She pulled out a purple lighter, placed it under the cigarette and flicked her thumb down to start up the fire.

She pulled in the smoke into her mouth once again. While putting away the lighter she pulled the water bottle out with the other hand. Once she did this she released some smoke into the air from the opposite side of her mouth. She reached up for her cigarette and this time she held it in her hand.

"Yuurei is it? Hmmm."

She paused to look away.

"My name is Tsuki, a mere genin living her life as fast as she can. Wha..."

She was interrupted by some gang violence around her. She watched as two groups of thugs fought with each other. She looked away in shame. She hated to see her very own village fight with themselves. What kind of example were they setting for the young and visitors. The only thing they were good at was causing trouble and nothing more. This group was the group of kids that did or could not become shinobi simply because of their attitude.

"Anyway. I'll see you later."

She walked away from the scene and as she did she sipped some of her nice brisk water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)   A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sunagakure(Tsuki)
Page 1 of 1