Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_vote_lcap;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_voting_bar;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_vote_lcap;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_voting_bar;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurasoku
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kurasoku

;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; Empty
PostSubject: ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;;   ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:45 am

General Information

;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; Curren10

Name: Nara Kurasoku
Nickname: Kuku
Alias/Codename: Changing Tiger

Birth Date: March 3rd
Ethnicity: White.
Origin/Place of Birth: Sunagakure
Marital Status: Single

Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Profession: He does nothing outside of being a ninja x3

Personal Information
Height: 6’ 2”
Weight: 165
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Clear
Hair Color: Grey-ish red
Distinctive Marks: Tribal Tattoo’s
Physical Appearance: Kura is an average height and weight 26 yr old. He weighs 165 pounds and is roughly 6’ 2’’. His body build is athletic and slightly muscular. His hands are a bit on the large side for his age group.

His hair is moderately long, reaching only down to his shoulders at max length. Its style is wild, with some pointy groups stick out from the top and around the bottom of the hair. It is a crimson color, but it seems to be lighter due to the gray and white strands of hair mixed in with it.Kura likes to say that his original hair color was brown, but he had gotten covered in blood one night and is only dried blood that won’t come out. Other times, his hair is in a small pony tail, tied up with a small circular string that holds it together. His skin was a pale pink color, soft to the touch and smooth to look at. He has several tribal tattoos on himself to show sign of his family.

A childish facial construction is what Kurasoku has. He has the big adorable eyes, the cute button-like nose and a great smile to tie them all together. His eyes are normal size and spacing, though one can’t define normal for facial features. The irises of his eyes are clear, giving the impression that he doesn’t have them. His nose is slightly blunt, having a button-like feel to it. Finally his mouth, He has a mouth that can stretch from ear to ear when smiling, or open wide while eating. He has bright teeth and 4 long k-9 teeth. His ears are covered by his hair, but are not attacked at the cartilage area at the bottom.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He wears almost natural ninja clothing. The very closet clothing he wears is his boxer shorts, along with his ninja sandals, iron-chain mail, and breather mask. Next is his brown-ish rogue vest. Next is his baggy pants that were tan brown and a darker brown spot pattern.

Personality: Kura’s personality changes from time to time. One moment he is still and quiet, having a peaceful nature to him. Another time, he is slightly psychotic and thirsts for blood, even if it’s the blood of a defenseless child.

His peaceful nature could be compared to a monk-ish nature. Kurasoku gets very quiet and is usually enjoying the alone time where ever he is. He tends to drift off into the memories of the past and think about his old comrades. The peaceful side has a gentle look to him, his hair stays still, a smile perched on his hidden face. He likes to look at suns sets, great views of large towns, and just watching ordinary people do whatever they want.

On the other hand, his psychotic side is just the opposite. When like this, he thirsts for some kind of blood and urges towards a path of destruction. Being like this can and has led him into countless troubles that he could just barely escape. He likes to plot evil deeds, fighting and most of watching the blood splash out of someone. Kura has come to name this “Alter-Ego” Seken.
Phobia(s): Spiders

History: Before and During the Academy
Nara Kurasoku was born in the village of suna. He is a proud ninja of the Nara clan, and whos parents had moved to suna before he was born. His father was a ninja, and his mother a part time Nurse for the hospital. He had some baby sitters while his mother was at work and father on missions. By the age of 3 he could walk and talk. He was a mean and lean baby. By age 5 him and his dad played around while his father was home between missions. They always had a great time and soon the times grew shorter has Kurasoku grew older. At age 8 he went to the Academy to begin his journey to being a ninja.

Kuraskou was 8 and ready to be a ninja, but first he must be in the academy. He sat in the back most the time. The other kids were kinda afraid with his hair and eyes being clrear. He didn’t mind it though, he liked it, no one to bug him or distract him. As school went on, he made maybe 1 or 2 friends in his class, but they also, the outcast. This is the first year of the academy for him, yet he feels he can get ninja the next year, little did he know, there’s more to come then just simple book work.

Year 2 came around, and Kurasoku had just turned 9 years old. He still sat in the back and sat basically by himself except for the few friends he made the previous year. Most the year was still book work and all but as the end of the year came around, they got into the fundamentals of kunai and basic weapons. This par is what Kurasoku liked the most, hands on practice and learning. Soon the 2nd year ended and vacation was here.

Vacation was short but yet long all the same. But it ended a few days before the next academy year started. It was his third year but started as a 9 year old still. They got to work with more kunai and weaponry like shuriken and wire. Kura practiced his training at home with his dad when he is home. Soon He turned 10 years old and most the year is over. He had gotten better at his weaponry as it went by. Him and his friends hung out when they could and got closer a bit.

The forth and hopefully final year of the academy rolled around, and he was turning 11 now. He had made another friend the last year and he joined their group. The Group consisted of Kurasoku, and 5 other people. They had their own little posy most people didn’t like them, for their looks, and how they were. During this year, they finished up the weaponry and went onto the jutsu’s. They started with the henge, kura got that down great, bunshin no jutsu he had no problem, also he nailed the other Basic jutsu’s to be taught. The Genin Exams came up and he passed with flying colors.

Genin
Nara Kurasoku started his Journey as a ninja, being a genin. He was placed on a team with 2 other genins and a jounin sensei. They had a small meeting in the practice area 36, they talked about their likes, dislikes, etc…. Kurasoku didn’t like it much but put up with it. The next day or so he met up with his dad which took him aside from his team for a bit to teach him some of the clan jutsu. He learned how to use his basic Shadow binding jutsu to immobilize his opponent for a while. Kura bowed to his father after the training he went through. Soon he received a note telling him to meet at the gate for a mission. He got packed with his shuriken and kunai and grabbed his bag to go for his mission.

Kurasoku met up with his team and set off. It was a basic find a few animals and bring them back mission. They looked all over for the missing animals, but yet none turned up. They took a break from the mission and rested. Kurasoku went to a nearby lake that they past a while ago. Once there he saw the animals, he was confused, they weren’t there before. Anyways he called his team by head set and then used his Shadow bind to capture the animals. The team got there and grabbed a few and head back as Kurasoku also had a couple with him. They reached the village and got the animals back safely. They received their payment and went home.

For the next couple of years, they did simple missions, kura learned new jutsu’s from his dad. Kura had aged from 11 to about 14 years of age when he got the chance to go into the chuunin exams. The whole team was excited, it was a good time to get a rank up and hopefully prove them self’s. They all prepared, studied, and trained for the exams. Soon it was time and the entered the building.

The Chuunin Exams
The Genin entered the building and went to the meeting room. This room was packed with ninja from other villages. They were amazed, but kura played it cool. He leaned up against the free wall and looked out wandering how many will actually make it. Soon a proctor came in and got everyone seated in a room with tests. It took hours for everyone to get done with the tests. Kura and his team passed with an average of 8/10 questions right.

Soon they moved to the second exam and was sent into the forest of death. Kura and his team was given the heavens scroll. They had the basic understanding of the rules, do whatever it costs to get the earth scroll. They didn’t find any ninja the first night, and most the second day was kinda dull also while looking for new ninja. Soon kura spotted another team and they just happen to have a earth scroll with them and also a heavens school. The team looked warn out so kura and his team ambushed them and killed them taking both scrolls. The Battle wasn’t hard but yet a bit exhausting. It took them about the rest of the time left to get to the tower needed to move on. Seeing as that not many ninja were left they went onto the third exam.

The third exam was a one on one fighting. Kurasoku was confident in himself enough that he might be able to past. The exams took a month off so the ninja could train and better their skills for this last grueling fight. So a month past, Kura learned the last jutsu he could at the time and went into the arena with his buddies.

The fights began, Kura’s fight was the third one. The first two were brutal and no less for his own. He had a hard time, even with his Shadow bind jutsu’s and all. Soon enough after about 2 hours of fighting, kura finally won. He had a cut on his arm, forehead and his ankle. One of his partners was seriously injured and failed the exams the other barely passed. So Kurasoku Nara was made a chuunin.

Chuunin
At the age of 14 Kurasoku was made Chuunin along with the other teammate. They got someone new that was a chuunin to be on their team. Soon Kura’s father taught him a few more jutsu’s, a week later was their first mission together. It was nothing special. All they did was transport some goods to a near by market town. There was no problems there nor back. Over the next 6 years he did grueling missions with some brutal battles and training with his father and sensei. Kurasoku was now 20 years old and was finally made a jounin by the Kazkage. Kura was surprised and glad at the opportunity.

Jounin
At age 20 Kura was a jounin. He got 3 genin of his own to look after and do missions with. He was so excited and happy for himself. It was great, excitement in the air only sucked in and destroyed by the 3 genin. The genin seemed to hate one another, but kura sucked it up and got to know them. The first year was a bit awkward with everyone fighting so much. It got to be a pain and Kurasoku got into drinking Sake. It wasn’t the best of habits but it kept his nerves down.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Turners Disease [He looks younger than he should.]
Hobbies: Drink Sake!
Personal Effects: A book that had a collection of other stories in it.

Last edited by Kuku on Sun May 16, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;;   ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:51 pm

You forgot to change the names in yer personality X3 and well, remove the equipment parts as that will be dealt with at a later time X3
Back to top Go down
Kurasoku
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kurasoku

PostSubject: Re: ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;;   ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:53 pm

There! Believe everything is fixed x3
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;;   ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:55 pm

I will expect quality roleplay D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;;   ;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

;;;Nara Kurasoku|||Sunagakure Jounin;;;
Page 1 of 1